Your latest upgrade?!?!?!

Cruz Addict

my new upgrade list on my new Cannondale flash 3 ( stock it has this silly stuff called sram , it had to be removed :devil: ).

New wheels , rear hub Hope evo 2 front stock lefty hub

new tires , ritchey

new bars , race face turbine 600 flats

new grips green

new gear cables green clarks

new xt cranks 40/26

new bb30 first bb with adaptor to fit xt's

xtr pedals

xt cassette

xt chain

hope Evolution seatpost

selle itallia slr saddle

Aloy green valve caps

Green chain ring studs

Will post some pics . she looks the shizzz.

some pic as asked for

post-8504-0-91808300-1333371837.jpg

post-8504-0-62148400-1333371849.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went for a first run with my new Garmin Edge 800...

Cool.

Good to hear you are out there early.

Congrats on your new purchase.

Went for a first run with my new Garmin Edge 800...

Cool.

Nice purchase, enjoy. Did you run or ride?

Ok so I know this may be a touchy subject for some but I love new kit, even on my not so top of the line bike I want to have some bling, anodized red valve caps, QR seat-post clamp etc etc. so here goes starting a thread for those that do have some pride in what their Ike looks like, bling or not. Oh also if you just want t post about a new piece of kit go wild.

My latest upgrade,continental UST mountain king 2.4 tires.

Apart from the added traction cornering grip etc etc they look absolutely wicked!!!

Just did the same and its seriously buck hunting!

I took the leap to riding rigid. Dropped about 1500g from the weight of the bike. Yes, it's bumpy but accelerates like a demon!

Welcome to the Beefed up Dental plan clan

• 4 weeks later...

My new custom wheelset was finished today :clap: . Stans Crest with red hope hubs(front & rear), DT Swiss revolution spokes and black nipples, Nobby Nic 2.25 on the front and Race King 2.2 on the back. Bike is now just teetering over 10kg, with new saddle and skewers I'll be there. So much of happy, first ride tomorrow :) :)

Nice!!!

My latest upgrade is a whole new bike, sold my merida and bought a scot ransom for 4k and a brand new xt groupset with DMR peddles, yes it's heavy as hell but as soon as the trail turns downhill it's a demon!!!!

Nice!!!

My latest upgrade is a whole new bike, sold my merida and bought a scot ransom for 4k and a brand new xt groupset with DMR peddles, yes it's heavy as hell but as soon as the trail turns downhill it's a demon!!!!

That XT goupset is sweeeeeeet :drool: I'm running the 2012 XT cranks on both bikes, and the brakes on one, the brakes are crazy good :thumbup:

That XT goupset is sweeeeeeet :drool: I'm running the 2012 XT cranks on both bikes, and the brakes on one, the brakes are crazy good :thumbup:

Hear you on that, they stop like I've ridden into wet cement!,

Also love the heat sinc on the pads, can't say it's doing anything but looks like the dogs bollocks