To raw or not to raw??

mad bout mtb

Choices  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do to?

• Raw the frame
    • Raw and polish the frame
    • Leave it painted

Will still get a sticker kit made up some time , it just looks to bland with no decals. Thanx for the positive feedback

Thats HOT.... it's the BHOSSSssss

+1 to linkage needs to be powder coated...

Some decals and it'l be good to go...

If you do get tired of it after a while, then at least you did the hard work already, all thats then left to do is take it to a powerd coat shop and get it covered in any colour of your choice...

but for now, just enjoy it as it is - it looks COOOOL

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful of powdercoating ally frames. It gets pretty hot in the oven and can mess with the ally if its heat treated. The guy that did my steel frame had a guy bring his frame in and it came out warped!

Guest Omega Man

there's a place called bikedecals.com They do a Giant Glory sticker kit in blue but they also do custom stuff.

i agree, IOt needs stickers. Alu gets dull very easely. Aluminium is a very cool material. The dul finish is "rust", and it rusts fast but the rust is an outomatical rust protector. the top layer oxidizes and creates a exelent rust treatment, My suggestion is to have it "rust" like the intense bikes and have it clear lacuered to have a uniform finish.