Question to Admin

Big H*

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A thread was bombed off the face off the interwebs earlier tonight - had to do with the significance of tomorrow as a public awareness day of sorts...

I saw it wasent there for long... It's for today tho... Hope you enjoy a steak :ph34r:

my advert last night that i posted has been magically removed in the for sale section. happened a while back to me aswell. both cycling related one being wheels the other oakleys.

so this is really annoying to someone trying to sell items. i must say i prefer the hub sa when i joined in 2009 (:

The first post on that thread was obviously so funny the OP crapped himself in hysterics before he could finish a coherent sentence.

Truly we have been deprived by a crushing censorship regime.

What is the parameters when "locking" a thread. Is it moderator bound, "Reports" bound or both?

as you well know BigH it is both.

The thread was closed by me (and not deleted), until consideration from the rest of the team.

as you well know BigH it is both.

The thread was closed by me (and not deleted), until consideration from the rest of the team.

The question was directed to Admin, munkey mod

I know he is around..... He visited my profile....... Or did he order you to answer????

Edited by Fantom

Hence my question to Admin. Was it munkey mod, reports, the team of mods or a combination of all.

We all know Wumbleteed has double standards and personal preferences when applying censure

And you have been warned before about personal attacks on a moderator.

And you have been warned before about personal attacks on a moderator.

Ooooh.... Bite me!!!!

The question was directed to Admin, munkey mod

I know he is around..... He visited my profile....... Or did he order you to answer????

Merely stating the facts. I doubt Admin would differ in the answer, that it is indeed both.

I saw it wasent there for long... It's for today tho... Hope you enjoy a steak :ph34r:

:clap: , have to appreciate your sense of humour on this comment! If we ever do get to meet, beers on me, but no add on's to the steak please. :wacko:

Edit to remove flame-baiting, and removing offending posts are a better approach than to lock things down but to leave the eyesore in the open :thumbup: :thumbup:

Forces everybody to be more grown up in their approach to public communication!

Edit to remove flame-baiting, and removing offending posts are a better approach than to lock things down but to leave the eyesore in the open :thumbup: :thumbup:

Forces everybody to be more grown up in their approach to public communication!

my advert last night that i posted has been magically removed in the for sale section. happened a while back to me aswell. both cycling related one being wheels the other oakleys.

so this is really annoying to someone trying to sell items. i must say i prefer the hub sa when i joined in 2009 (:

JonO, what adverts did you have ?

Have you dropped Admin an email? Ads dont just get deleted through the mod team.

Not this either: http://www.thehubsa....sani-2-sea-2012

Fine to bash Christians, and poke fun at stereotypical Afrikaans people, but not to Muslims?

Will threads debasing either of those two groups (or any other group for that matter) be treated in the same heavy handed manner as what has been done to the mentioned one above?

Handling of thread above has been done VERY ham fistedly :thumbdown:

This is the most sensible answer here.

Very well put :thumbup: