World Cup 2012: Rd 1, Pietermaritzburg

Capricorn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We managed to get real close. Photo credit: Zinon Marinakos.

Nice, where did you end up riding?

We managed to get real close. Photo credit: Zinon Marinakos.

Brilliant! lucky sod! :thumbup:

watchu reckon her height is? In the one photo of Caerus', she seemed almost shorter than Raggot.

Brilliant! lucky sod! :thumbup:

watchu reckon her height is? In the one photo of Caerus', she seemed almost shorter than Raggot.

She aint to short, she is almost the identical height to my missus, so about 165cm, when I look at the pics of them standing next to each other

5 foot something, when she walked past me she was pretty short. Shoh, it might have been the long day riding but I thought she may she was in her late 20's..

Edit : Well I'm just under 6"3 so she seemed short to me :)

Edited by robinh

Nice, where did you end up riding?

We got stuck at W2 Cycles on Friday afternoon, where we were perving at the Ellsworth bikes. Ended up leaving there with a demo Evolve 29er. My mate is in love with it. On Saturday morning early we rode through town to Cascades and manged to get onto the final stretch of the DH course, while everyone else was busy doing final touches. On Sunday my mates rode up to World's View and Hilton. I slept in.

I'm not sure if any Hubbers that were at The World Cup that noticed an exhibition stand selling bicycle tools, if so what was the brand name. I've tried looking at the official website and there is no info there about a list of exhibitors or stands which is pretty rubbish to say the least. I can't look at my program cause the missus took my copy.

Please Help