MTB world cup now on SS5

The Ghost

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Schurter powering thru the last lap, increasing the gap - but Stander not giving up! #mtbworldcup

• The crowd's going crazy, but Schurter seems to have found a boost. The gap is bigger now...#mtbworldcup

• Even see Alec Lenferna, the event organizer, out there shouting his lungs out for Burry to catch Schurter.

• Burry definitely showing he is a rider to reckon with this year. Have not given up the pursuit to Shurter yet,gap is not getting smaller.

• Backmarker between Schurter and Burry now. Gap at 17 seconds.#mtbworldcup

• Schurter takes it. Burry acknowledges the home crowd. Great sportmanship as they congratulate each other... #mtbworldcup

• Schurter the first World Cup leader for 2012. Burry Stander, our@africanmtbkid, making the nation proud to take second! Fumic 3rd.

• Nino Schurter does it and wins the first #MTBWorldCup of 2012... 1h30 minutes...

And there we have it, 27.5 is just a little better than a 29er and both of them are much better than a 26er.

Damn, Nino really NAILED the Tree House... Seems he found everybody's line for next year. He just rockets through the rocky stuff.

Well done to Burry though - he must be really chuffed to be back on the podium after last year's dreadful luck..

And there we have it, 27.5 is just a little better than a 29er and both of them are much better than a 26er.

LOL!

Nah, I think Nino is just THAT good through the tech sections. He did the same last year, at the same section. He's an extremely good rider.