Papachinos Silver lakes

rsa

Gotcha!! maybe I was just dangling some bait, waiting for you to pitch up and take it...

Some people are so highly strung... I was just having a go at the OP, all in good spirit, i took a couple of wide swings with all the points to see which sticks...

Let me tell you it's not all that easy for people with small kids to get out the house, papa's is one of the cool places for parents to chill out, if the OP didn't like it then he should go somewhere else, if he has been there SO many times he should know that... maybe you should go, looks like you need it?

bike friendly restaurants all have racks close by, if there is none, then chances are they dont cater for cyclist... you cant expect every oke to balance his bike by his tableside, thats just unreasonable, what's next, does he want a bikewash to replace the kiddies castle?

A bike wash would have been nice yes lol , the resturant outside is very big , I picked the table right on the side where I could balance my bike on a brick wall , very far away from any kids

I have kids myself, Papachinos in midrand is brilliant , BTW I have been there with my bike they didnt mind parking it in a corner of the shop for me.

Gotcha!! maybe I was just dangling some bait, waiting for you to pitch up and take it...

Some people are so highly strung... I was just having a go at the OP, all in good spirit, i took a couple of wide swings with all the points to see which sticks...

Let me tell you it's not all that easy for people with small kids to get out the house, papa's is one of the cool places for parents to chill out, if the OP didn't like it then he should go somewhere else, if he has been there SO many times he should know that... maybe you should go, looks like you need it?

bike friendly restaurants all have racks close by, if there is none, then chances are they dont cater for cyclist... you cant expect every oke to balance his bike by his tableside, thats just unreasonable, what's next, does he want a bikewash to replace the kiddies castle?

I go to Papachinos quite often.

Interesting, you have a rather low post count, every time you get involved in a topic it's with a cocky and boisterous know-it-all attitude, yet you attack a person on their first post and then suddenly it's all in good spirits ?

Try and fool another bunch of kids.

Some Mugg and Beans are bike friendly in that they have racks for bikes.

Lastly your comment about SS riders sucks, most of them will ride circles around you.

Edited by HairySack

I go to Papachinos quite often.

Interesting, you have a rather low post count, every time you get involved in a topic it's with a cocky and boisterous know-it-all attitude, yet you attack a person on their first post and then suddenly it's all in good spirits ?

Try and fool another bunch of kids.

Some Mugg and Beans are bike friendly in that they have racks for bikes.

Lastly your comment about SS riders sucks, most of them will ride circles around you.

Freak out much? You might need to see someone about that temper, and maybe even discuss your SS issues with them too... :oops:

Edited by TheV

Freak out much? Maybe you need to see someone about that temper and maybe discuss your SS issues with them too... :oops:

Come on pal, stop the kiddie games, I looked at your posts, some seriously deeply rooted issues with your posts, all of them seem to have a rather pompous approach.

Who's the "them" you are referring to ?

Just so that I know who to go and see.

Come on pal, stop the kiddie games, I looked at your posts, some seriously deeply rooted issues with your posts, all of them seem to have a rather pompous approach.

Who's the "them" you are referring to ?

Just so that I know who to go and see.

:offtopic: ... this is a public internet forum... I wasn't aware you have been burdened with the task of being thehub's moral compass...

"I looked at your posts, some seriously deeply rooted issues with your posts" I suppose what you are meaning to say is that you have some serious issues with my posts? I don't have any deeply rooted issues, thank you for caring though.

Also, you mention my post(s) seem "pompous", to you maybe, but that's just your opinion... not fact necessarily

Lastly, I come to thehub to voice my opinion, perspective, views, experience, whatever... and, although I admit that I do often take the opportunity to operate outside my usual boundaries, because it allows me to say the snarky things i dont necessarily have the guts to say in the faces of my close friends, family, peers, etc... etc.. I'd rather dump my pent-up opinions on highly strung okes on the internet... because it's so much fun to see you squirm!

Ps, you're not very good at this kind of thing are you, used to getting your way?

If you don't like my, or my opinions or post then stop stalking me dude... because if you dont, and you keep on wanting to reply to my posts, what do you expect me to do? i'm going to keep having you for breakfast...

Edited by TheV

Whatever happened to accommodating your customers? Instead we have to beg people for decent service these days.

but when you accommodate customers and give them service so bright it shines you get **** attitudes and the you know i dont listen to you because i pay your salary snot!and not even a thanks ****!

so if customers maby look at the way they speak to "servants" maby we would have decent service as customers.

Edited by mingmong

but when you accommodate customers and give them service so bright it shines you get **** attitudes and the you know i dont listen to you because i pay your salary snot!and not even a thanks ****!

so if customers maby look at the way they speak to "servants" maby we would have decent service as customers.

Don't know which customers you've been serving...

Don't know which customers you've been serving...

sorry Sandro-not directed @ you :blush:

but have been serving a few like that recently...who i would really like to kung-fu!

we sometimes go on group training rides with the cycling shop in the centre across the road and then have a drink or breakfast at the same restaurant afterwards. so usually 10-15 cyclists and their gear/bikes, so it's not as if they're not used to bikes or are not bike friendly. The midrand branch is just about over run with horse riders and cyclists on weekend mornings.

That said, we're not @sses about it either. if the restaurant is very full or busy, leave the bike on the rack or in the car, or atleast somewhere where it's not going to be an issue. right of admission is reserved after all.