CWCycles vs BuyCycle

The Ghost

On Saturday I placed an order with both CWC and BC, and made the payments.

This morning I received a mail from BC confirming my payment, and moments ago I got a mail saying the items have been shipped :thumbup: :clap:

As per my previous experiences with CWC I have yet to receive any kind of correspondence at all, and this truly pisses me off. :thumbdown: I suggest they stop trading on the name, and get their sh#t together.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning I received a mail from BC confirming my payment, and moments ago I got a mail saying the items have been shipped :thumbup: :clap:

As per my previous experiences with CWC I have yet to receive any kind of correspondence at all, and this truly pisses me off. :thumbdown: I suggest they stop trading on the name, and get their sh#t together.

I have ordered over a weekend with CWC and only received an email on the Monday, nothing unusual there. Still got my parts by the Wednesday in Magalies.

Ordered from both of them on Thursday and got replies from both on Friday morning confirming order and delivery details.....No problems with either of them

@ Richard Best.....rather find out if the e-mail they've got for you is correct and all other contact details are correct before splurting it out here....

I've ordered with them on Friday and got 3 updates on Friday via e-mail...."order received", "order completed", "order shipped together with tracking number"!!! AND I RECEIVED MY ORDER AT MY OFFICE THIS MORNING!!!

@ Richard Best.....rather find out if the e-mail they've got for you is correct and all other contact details are correct before splurting it out here....

I've ordered with them on Friday and got 3 updates on Friday via e-mail...."order received", "order completed", "order shipped together with tracking number"!!! AND I RECEIVED MY ORDER AT MY OFFICE THIS MORNING!!!

At your behest I have checked that my details are correct, this is also not my first gripe with CWC, I have given them plenty of time to respond in the past, and got nothing - therefore I have no issue with "splurting it out here...."

Also make sure you have nothing either blocking CWC mail domain, or that its not in your spam folder, have had plenty of people crapping on why they dont get communication from our company, i think mail them the e-mail server logs confirming receipt on their side, and then they normally impishly admit its either in their spam folders or their spam filters blocked it.

Also make sure you have nothing either blocking CWC mail domain, or that its not in your spam folder, have had plenty of people crapping on why they dont get communication from our company, i think mail them the e-mail server logs confirming receipt on their side, and then they normally impishly admit its either in their spam folders or their spam filters blocked it.

Definately not the case - I administer the domain and all its mail settings and accounts.

And these e-mails will be automated as the order gets procecced through the system it will automatically generate mails and send it off to you, If you are going through a ISP or work network i would suggest you get them to whitelist the cwc domain, also CWC is not open 24/7 so you will only start receiving e-mail once a human being acknowledges the order, gets it out of stock and send it off to shipping which only happens during business hours.

I have never had any issues with CWC. I always receive as above X3 e-mails.

My last order was placed two weeks ago on a Thursday at 14:25 and I received it the next morning!

Only had positive experiences with them.

BC just as good, I had to change some items and they were very quick to sort out.

Definately not the case - I administer the domain and all its mail settings and accounts.

Whats your reverse lookup output say on the domain?

Whats your reverse lookup output say on the domain?

You looking for this?

; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-P1-RedHat-9.3.6-20.P1.el5 <<>> cwcycles.co.za

;; global options: printcmd

;; Got answer:

;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 81

;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 2

;; QUESTION SECTION:

;cwcycles.co.za. IN A

;; ANSWER SECTION:

cwcycles.co.za. 300 IN A 173.255.203.243

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:

cwcycles.co.za. 300 IN NS ns1.host-global.net.

cwcycles.co.za. 300 IN NS ns2.host-global.net.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:

ns1.host-global.net. 3750 IN A 174.132.176.11

ns2.host-global.net. 3750 IN A 41.203.23.62

;; Query time: 11 msec

;; SERVER: 196.33.227.30#53(196.33.227.30)

;; WHEN: Mon Mar 26 13:02:21 2012

;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 131

** But I have received the automated confirmation mail for the order, so theres no reason why the confirmation or acceptence of payment etc houldnt come through.