Cape Epic Stage 3 : 147km, 2900m

rouxtjie

Almost time for some to face the toughest day in their lives.

Big moves expected today...lets hope for some action

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be following this throughout the stage today. Thx again guys for keeping us posted through the stages. Appreciate it!!! Great stuff

i expect some teams pushing to make up the difference in time to leaders, going to be plenty of tender rear ends tonight,

Geez!

Other than the hot contest amongst the pros, I am thinking of all those amateurs out there today doing their thing.

What a stage!

Geez!

Other than the hot contest amongst the pros, I am thinking of all those amateurs out there today doing their thing.

What a stage!

yeah, while the pros have my respect for racing stages like the one today, its the last 50% of the pack that really deserves some respect. They're what the Epic is all about

Me thinks for a break away to succeed today there will have to be colaboration between 360life and an outsider team. Bulls and 36One songo is ideally placed with backup teams to go with them if they decide to go. The place to go looks like from 1/2 way up the big climb after wp2. If the South Easter blows today those last 30km will hurt if you are on your own.