weight weeny!

Louis for real

Ah okay so its about full body strength and explosiveness ? The only problem I find on downhill tracks ( when I still had my DH bike :( ) was me running out of breath and my knees wanting to give in from being exausted ! So I thought it obvious to just get fit ! But I see what your saying , thanx !

For out of breath you need some cardio like spinning in the gym or road biking and to get some strength do gym weight training. As for the weight weenine thing everyone can do as they please with their money no problem, the end.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you looking for a new son to adopt? I clean after myself and am very handy around the house :whistling:

:D

I don't think it's always about the grams - people like to improve and upgrade. People put new wheels on their cars even though they don't race then, people put new plants in their gardens even though they will not turn their place into a show house, people buy new clothes before the old ones have completely worn out, people buy new watched before the old ones stop working, some people even buy more than one mountain bike!!!!! People like nice stuff - it doesn't need to make sense.

Don't forget "fat" is a relative term - many pros may be looking at you going "12% body fat - what is that fat loser doing riding an XT equipped bike" :D

Sharp. :thumbup:

Intriguing and dramatic thread. Don't understand why. B)

Just read the whole thang.

The truth is that various amateurs choose their equipment for a number of reasons and conditions.

Mine is that if I'm gonna spend hundreds of hours per annum on this machine, I want the best, the lightest, the most reliable.

If it gets me closer to my training objectives and competitive goals, I will spend the moola.

Should it turn the heads of my fellow cyclists, eh, why not? Aesthethics is important too, eh?

Above and beyond all dat, with respect, I ride what I like. It's none of your bizness. ^_^

Edited by Puncheur

Maybe its cause I am a girl and not into the race thing, but I like riding cause it gets me out into the fresh air, gets me fit and lets me see things at a slower pace. (Ok not too slow.) Why do we always have to be bigger and better than the next? That is what is wrong with the world. We are so busy elbowing people out the way to get ahead than to enjoy the ride with them.

I laaik this post, too.