Rocky Mountain Element 70 RSL Carbon 650B (27.5") - yes please!

JPLRoux

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the envy! She sure is nicest!

Unfortunately 650B doesnt fit the 5" MSL. The wheel rubs frame when bottomed out. But on the RSL, air out and all, there is about a 5-10mm clearance, when BOTTOMED-out. With normal use all is clear. Clearnce with 2.25" Schwalbe is around 10mm min in the back. But I will probably put on the 2.1" Pacenti Neo-Moto's that I got today, so clearance should be plenty then.

If you want one, ask your local Rocky Mtn dealer to contact Eugene at Rocky MTN... sschaaweeeet!

ZTR wheels are back-ordered quite a bit now, after the PMB Nino win on 650B's.

I luckily got on the bandwagon early :thumbup:

Tyres: I have a pair of Racing Ralphs 650B for sale in the classifieds.

have you fitted the Pacenti's? are you sure you have more clearance with the Pacenti's , when i had them they were pretty big even though stated as 2.0

ANOTHER reason i said you should hold onto those Scwhalbe's.... die Quasi moto's is BAIE sag! they wearout very fast!

sorry ek sien nou jy het Neo moto's gekry nie Quassi moto's nie.. DIe quassi moto is meer race profiel en die Neo lyk BAIE soos 'n nevegal

Took the NeoMoto 2.1's for a Welvanpas spin this morning, and the bike is sooper fast, luckily I have the M985 XTR brakes to keep the thing in its cage! :devil:

Edited by jaksterfoto

• 3 months later...

I believe the next lot of stans wheels and rims will be in at the end of the month

We have tested the 650B on the rocky MSL 50 and 30 and both fit with the fox 32 forks the clearance is not huge about 1cm under the fork and on the back tyre that is with schwalbe's