Braamfontein Trail (Short Extension) - Paulshof

turbosnail

Does anyone know if you can link up from this piece of trail through to Kyalami area?

And are there any decent areas between Paulshof/Kyalami to ride?

• 1 month later...

You could possibly come in from Kyalami through Sunninghill (through that dodgy road pass Leeuwkops visitor entrance), and drop in on the trail behind ChilliLane?

• 1 year later...

I have been maintaining and developing some of the existing trails in the Paulshof East section.

The Maintenance has really been done with a weed-eater and a spade……and a lot of energy (elbow grease). Any volunteers or sponsors will be welcome!

Next time you ride up/down the Braamfontien spruit, consider crossing Witkoppen and enjoying another 3 km loop with some nice MTB features.

attachicon.gifPaulshof East Trail.jpg

Hi Turbosnail.

I don't know if it is you or not, but big kudos to whoever is busy fixing this section again. I can see a huge amount of work has been put in to get this section rideable again. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :clap:  :clap: 

I have been maintaining and developing some of the existing trails in the Paulshof East section.

The Maintenance has really been done with a weed-eater and a spade……and a lot of energy (elbow grease). Any volunteers or sponsors will be welcome!

Next time you ride up/down the Braamfontien spruit, consider crossing Witkoppen and enjoying another 3 km loop with some nice MTB features.

attachicon.gifPaulshof East Trail.jpg

Hi,

Excuse my ignorance...............where is this? At the end of the usual trail at Witkoppen......instead of going up to MugnBean??..............where from there?

Hi,

Excuse my ignorance...............where is this? At the end of the usual trail at Witkoppen......instead of going up to MugnBean??..............where from there?

You go straight across Witkoppen. There is a loop of approx 5km

Archived