Ideas how to spend R110 000

Riamich

amazing that anybody else still sells a bicycle then! ;)

But some of use bicycle buyers have discerning taste, and will do Lance for a Binx wif Di2.

Nevermind Lance. I'd do Bianca again for a Binx with Di2. Oh, wait, she's a redhead. I'd just do her then.

Edited by TNT1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But some of use bicycle buyers have discerning taste, and will do Lance for a Binx wif Di2.

Nevermind Lance. I'd do Bianca again for a Binx with Di2. Oh, wait, she's a redhead. I'd just do her then.

So Binx got you jinxed?

Edited by HEman

So Binx got you jinxed?

Nah, was into reds long before her. You know redheads are addicted to sugar and sex, right?

Edited by TNT1

Nah, was into reds long before her. You know redheads are addicted to sugar and sex, right?

I had my own copper top, but alas it is no more... Got my fingers burnt, so they still catch the eye but not much more.

So now I'm into red bikes, not the same ride but no back chatting either.. now... a red road bike with Di2 might even be better than a copper top on a remote

a red road bike with Di2 might even be better than a copper top on a remote

A red Bianchi? Dude, go wash your mouth out with soap. Green Sunlight. Now!

A red Bianchi? Dude, go wash your mouth out with soap. Green Sunlight. Now!

But I do not know Binx :devil: So red bikes are fine with me .... :whistling:

Not on a Bianchi it isn't.

Nothing wrong with this red Bianchi (other than the lack of Di2)

post-28936-0-25389200-1333570014.jpg

Seems they've been at red bikes for a while....

post-28936-0-97413200-1333570049.jpg

Nothing wrong with this red Bianchi (other than the lack of Di2)

post-28936-0-25389200-1333570014.jpg

And oddly, the Nirone has been my dream bike for some time. Not the top end, but something about it makes me weak. Ok, red will do, but I will not compromise on the electrics.

The question was what road or mtb, not investing or a holiday. Does 110K buy a white Dogma2 with EPS, Selle Italia Monolink , Most integrated bars in, some Lightweight hoops and Speedplay Nano's. Wait I think I'm gonna need some extra cash for the Lightweights. Anybody want to invest in my bike?

Edited by Super Mario

The question was what road or mtb,

No, the question is what colour is the Binx with Di2.

Keep up.

What this what that warrawarra? Jinx binx I got a red bike warrablahblahbloob. What if blahblahbloob is a noob? Go be a roadkill whoooooop banmebanmeshwoooooop?

What this what that warrawarra? Jinx binx I got a red bike warrablahblahbloob. What if blahblahbloob is a noob? Go be a roadkill whoooooop banmebanmeshwoooooop?

Wait. Do I need more beer, or less beer to understand that?

BB, jy beter gaan slaap. Either jou suikervlak is moerse laag of jou suiker/alkohol balans is in sy dinges in. Jou brein werk nog net op fumes.

Edited by Moridin