Cyclist accident makes waves on the Web

Heckflosse

The story of a San Francisco cyclist who plowed into a pedestrian on March 29 and then apparently took to a bicycle blog forum to tell his side of the story is blowing up on the Web.

Chris Bucchere allegedly struck 71-year-old Sutchi Huiwho later diedat a busy San Francisco intersection, and then identified himself as the rider in the crash on a public Google group for the Mission Cycling Club .

The incident is making waves on the blog-o-sphere as readers weigh in on the cyclist's story. The post, which has since been removed from the forum, read in part, "The light turned yellow as I was approaching the intersection, but I was already way too committed to stop. The light turned red as I was cruising through the middle of the intersection and then, almost instantly, the southern crosswalk on Market and Castro filled up with people coming from both directions, … so, in a nutshell, blammo."

read on: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/cyclist-accident-makes-waves-181534779.html

Very interesting that this cyclist information on STRADA.COM is obviously publicly accessible and maybe used against him in a court of law.

no worries in good old ZA: our red robot heroes will NEVER be capable of such stupidity. They are in total control of the universe. Can I have an amen?

no worries in good old ZA: our red robot heroes will NEVER be capable of such stupidity. They are in total control of the universe. Can I have an amen?

AMEN! Hallelujah! He speaketh the truth, dear people! Amen!

<_<

Yep!!!