661 Gear + SPY sunglasses

SPY-661

Hi All,

I'm the current importer for SPY Optics and 661 (and PLENTY more) but mostly do the Motorcycle/Quad products. We have the whole SPY Goggle range in stock throughout motorcycle dealers in the country and have recently started importing the 661 Motorcycle products.

On SPY sunglasses we do the Performance series + a couple of others. See website www.spylifestylesa.co.za for more. SPY launched 2 new sunnies - the SCREW and the Alpha which is great for cycling.

SO ..... i have a distribution network to motorcycle shops and know the industry quite well - my dillema is that i know NOTHING of the cycle industry but i'm sure that our products would be well supported. Should i jump into this market ??

Hi All,

I'm the current importer for SPY Optics and 661 (and PLENTY more) but mostly do the Motorcycle/Quad products. We have the whole SPY Goggle range in stock throughout motorcycle dealers in the country and have recently started importing the 661 Motorcycle products.

On SPY sunglasses we do the Performance series + a couple of others. See website www.spylifestylesa.co.za for more. SPY launched 2 new sunnies - the SCREW and the Alpha which is great for cycling.

SO ..... i have a distribution network to motorcycle shops and know the industry quite well - my dillema is that i know NOTHING of the cycle industry but i'm sure that our products would be well supported. Should i jump into this market ??

Well I for one would buy from you if you can get some decent full finger gloves as well as riding shorts with side panel protection which would be great for downhill. These are hard to find and I know motorcycle shops only sell long protective pants.

Mmmmm ..... neither 661 nor SPY are cheap brands - their products are great but you obviously pay a premium for quality.

Mmmmm ..... neither 661 nor SPY are cheap brands - their products are great but you obviously pay a premium for quality.

oh, absolutely - I have the 661 Kyle Strait knee guards and they are AWESOME. I meant affordable in the grand scheme of things. Kinda like I'm prepared to pay R 1,300 for a Le Creuset pot but baulk at paying R 40 for a wooden spoon. You know what I mean?

It's all about perceived value, as well as the quality of the goods. All I ask is that they not be priced at a stupid premium, 'cos in that case peeps will carry on importing through CRC or something, and gladly pay all the import duties and so on, just to be able to get a better deal.

I will only use 661 long finger gloves. I'm on my second pair of Comps, but would love a pair of Evo's if they were more affordable. I don't mind supporting CWC, but would love to walk into my LBS and walk out with a pair.

661 rocks! I'll sing its praises for you anytime. And I'll buy gloves, elbow and knee protection. Mine is starting to look a bit ragged.

Give me some shops you feel we can contact that you'd like 661 and SPY to be available at. I'll get it in !!!

Spy-661 Adolf is dit jy?

I have been trying to get hold of Adolf about doing business with these products.