Is it legal for cyclists to ride on the pavement?

Skylark

"Interesting. So what does knocking his teeth out achieve?"

He will never zap a motorist again....guaranteed...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Throw me the middle finger and I will also attempt to remove your teeth ! If you wanna behave like a asshole then expect to be treated as one !

Oooh wait I think the bible say turn the other cheek and while you doing that might as well bend over as well .

Interesting. So what does knocking his teeth out achieve? Make you the better person? Allow you to feel superior? Put your testosterone on display for all females who may be in the area to see?

You justify this reaction by saying if the other person is an asshole you'll be one too. Wow, aren't we lucky not everyone in the world uses this sort of logic.

It's safer to do that dude. If you don't the other guy might bite your finger off......... :wacko:

I'm afraid I disagree with you here bud. Mostly the law is spelt out to the letter, and the English interpretation of something is very valid. So if the definition is "a person travelling by foot" then the legal interpretation is "a person travelling by foot". Simple right? Also, if you take the time to actually go through the Acts, I bet you it will be spelt out very clearly. That's why they are so long and boring to read. Soon you will say that you are a pedestrian driving a car, and therefore have the right to drive on the pavement too??

As an aside, lawyers often get people off cut and dry cases due to procedural issues that aren't followed correctly

I get his point. What about a kid on a push scooter? Or a young 6 year old on a skateboard with his mom? They aren't on foot. Are they not defined as pedestrians? Should they not be on the road then? What about my little four year old on her little black plastic bike, you know the kind, should she be on the road too? The law is not as cut and dried and we'd like.

You mamba, you.................. :D

Yeah, you're right. Next time he'll try and get the upperhand and attack first! Try and justify violence however you wish, it is not justifiable!

Interesting. So what does knocking his teeth out achieve? Make you the better person? Allow you to feel superior? Put your testosterone on display for all females who may be in the area to see?

You justify this reaction by saying if the other person is an asshole you'll be one too. Wow, aren't we lucky not everyone in the world uses this sort of logic.

You may not have noticed but I really don't care what your little opinions are ! If it makes you happy to go through life like a whimp then knock youself out . BTW I got nothing to prove to anybody .

BTW I got nothing to prove to anybody .

So what's with Death Star, and trying to kill Luke and Leia? I always assumed you were compensating for something...

So what's with Death Star, and trying to kill Luke and Leia? I always assumed you were compensating for something...

:clap: I don't mind leia showing me the middle finger , and Luke was adopted !

It's not 1987 anymore. You do get better helmets these days.

Ok no for sure , I'll put the most amazing Kevlar supa dupa helmet on your head and we can use you for car-cyclist crash testing . Your head and everything else will be an even match for the car.

I'm sure you'll be just fine :whistling:

Edited by SkyLark

:D

Here it comes. Friday afternoon fisticuffs.........hehehe.

Where is that 'sacky' one?

I'm off to have my van scrubbed. Will watch from there........

*keys. exits room*

Great, lets rev it up a notch :thumbup:

Nope , going to the pub for a beer now , maybe somebody there wanna give me the finger .

You may not have noticed but I really don't care what your little opinions are ! If it makes you happy to go through life like a whimp then knock youself out . BTW I got nothing to prove to anybody .

I actually didn't notice at all, sorry, was I meant to? But it's your lucky day as I give my opinion freely. And I'm even more inclined to do so on a public forum where it is encouraged to do so. Unfortunately for you with it being an ONLINE public forum you have lost your ability to knock my teeth out which I understand probably frustrates you immensely. Feel free to go and hit a wall.

Edited by Clint_ZA

Yeah, you're right. Next time he'll try and get the upperhand and attack first! Try and justify violence however you wish, it is not justifiable!

I also always used to think so...but if you look how some guys behave these days, I am not so sure...some people need to learn to treat people with respect...

Great, lets rev it up a notch :thumbup:

Couldn't have said it better , when the cat comes out you know things are getting good

Ok no for sure , I'll put the most amazing Kevlar supa dupa helmet on your head and we can use you for car-cyclist crash testing . Your head and everything else will be an even match for the car.

I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Don't joke bru.

That ONE can outwit vehicles, and most definitely a Fortuner.

Arrogant AND dim, those busses!