lego

Wayne Potgieter

I built the dragon then scorpion then redid dragon as I liked it more :) 

My lego is bagged per set and boxed for next time I want to assemble.

I enjoy modifying so ill build a model then "Edit" it with other additional blocks, Then after few days ill start itching all over and build everything as per original instructions. Few days  later ill bag them up again to prevent sun fade.

I often look out for new sets creator stuff definitely is best value IMHO. I do like the city stuff and the Technic stuffs. Technic cooler models are just so expensive. 

Fortunately I don't have kids yet so lego all mine. Wife once suggested that its fine when we have kids they have lots of lego to play with ...... I was unimpressed with her.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I built the dragon then scorpion then redid dragon as I liked it more :)

My lego is bagged per set and boxed for next time I want to assemble.

I enjoy modifying so ill build a model then "Edit" it with other additional blocks, Then after few days ill start itching all over and build everything as per original instructions. Few days  later ill bag them up again to prevent sun fade.

I often look out for new sets creator stuff definitely is best value IMHO. I do like the city stuff and the Technic stuffs. Technic cooler models are just so expensive. 

Fortunately I don't have kids yet so lego all mine. Wife once suggested that its fine when we have kids they have lots of lego to play with ...... I was unimpressed with her.

I often get that in checkout queues. "Your kids are lucky," I am often told...

I think the look they get leaves them in no doubt as to who the Lego is actually for... :devil:

I stay away from star wars stuff, range is massive and I can already imagine my money disappearing, Wife is a massive starwars fan! 

Way too massive! My ex-wife brought me an encyclopedia of Star Wars mini figs back from the UK - the Architecture book was out, and just a brief page through it scared me! Will post a pic tomorrow.

I stay away from star wars stuff, range is massive and I can already imagine my money disappearing, Wife is a massive starwars fan!

It's mal..and then he swapped his 1 lego ship for 3 lego figurines ..[emoji35]

That said...I do have the original Collectors series X-wing and Tie fighters, and an early Mindstorms R2-D2.

O_o Wife wants the new Collectors X-wing Red five. I'm partial to the Death Star!

O_o Wife wants the new Collectors X-wing Red five. I'm partial to the Death Star!

I'm angling towards the Death Star too! As it happens, the Force happens to awaken on my birthday this year...

I'm angling towards the Death Star too! As it happens, the Force happens to awaken on my birthday this year...

[emoji15]

That thing is bloody expensive. . If you can find it...

post-39623-1448990593,2442.png

The darkside is so tempting! Fortunately I have a renovation killing cash flow atm so ill be safe for little while :)

Hahahaha! Know the feeling...and, ironically, some of my renovation spend is going on shelves to display my Lego stuff! :blush: