lego

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We took the boys here a few months back.I enjoyed every minute of the tour and the lessons with a master builder ;)

387457_10150358899114748_675649747_8297258_1783696065_n.jpg

Edited by gummibear

LEGO rocks! I've been buying the Architecture Series. Aimed directly at the "grown-up" market, I think. lol

We took the boys here a few months back.I enjoyed every minute of the tour and the lessons with a mater builder ;)

387457_10150358899114748_675649747_8297258_1783696065_n.jpg

Awesome.

Used to play with the stuff allot when I was smaller. I'm convinced it helps with brain development allot.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2010/06/500x_legoremmeber.jpg

The Oatmeal; great site, but still calling it Legos like Americans do. Check this..."Proper Use of the LEGO Trademark on a Web SiteIf the LEGO trademark is used at all, it should always be used as an adjective, not as a noun. For example, say "MODELS BUILT OF LEGO BRICKS". Never say "MODELS BUILT OF LEGOs".Also, the trademark should appear in the same typeface as the surrounding text and should not be isolated or set apart from the surrounding text. In other words, the trademarks should not be emphasized or highlighted. Finally, the LEGO trademark should always appear with a ® symbol each time it is used."

Used to play with the stuff allot when I was smaller. I'm convinced it helps with brain development allot.

In a few months you will be buying Duplo blocks ;)

There was also...

melting Lego blocks against the heater, cousins who chewed them, cousins who stole the little turning bits only for you to find them next week at their house, the boy next door who insisted on making WHOLE HOUSES from a SINGLE colour, mouse holes where you just had to drop bits to see what happened, finding sharp blocks in your bed, pulling a baseplate out from a tower of pieces so that the whole lot crashes onto the floor and wakes your napping granny, and, of course, the dilemma of whether to mix the sets in the suitcase where you keep them...

then trying to make sure your folks never threw out your LEGO when you left home to study!!

Anybody out there still got any 'vintage' Lego??

Bought my little man some Lego.

Mom and I can't stop playing with it!!!

Did you ever play with the stuff?

Pity its so damn expensive!!!

I always preferred Meccano

Edited by TNT1