Cannot shift onto big ring

dalem44

Thanks guys, got it sorted. I thought I had set the tension correctly but after readjusting the limit screws, I found the pull I needed. Everything works like a charm now!

Thanks again for all the responses

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it might be a mental problem. To shift into big ring, you have to really WANT to shift into big ring. See a sports psychologist. :whistling:

after reading the OP's post in the latest 'why don't they wave at me' thread, I must agree - see a psychologist, any one will do

Edited by Lucky Luke.

@ Dalem44 when in doubt youtube, its how i learnt everything i know yes there are mistakes to be made and learnt from but changing a cable and adjusting end points is a useful thing to be able to do, makes life easier that having to schlep to the LBS for small things, services etc i agree take to LBS( not that i do, since learning how to service my bike myself i do everything i can myself).

my humble 2000000000000 zim dollars worth is if i can do it why pay someone else to, as i say thats just my opinion though