Riding Music !

J0KER

The birds, the animals, the rivers in nature and the squeels of snakes as they get stuck in my wheelset.

:D

If it was a beer and a smoke I wouldn't be forced to start a rant thread on thehub! :) lol

Hey what can i say NickGT made his girl cycle all the way to the top of eselfontein, And then when she was to tired to speak he asked her to marry him,,,, we are not quite sure if she said yes yet but the champers at the top made the trail so much of fun on the way down.

Hey Heavy Metal used to be noisy to me aswel, but it grew on me ! It made climbing the hills easier and faster B)

I prefer music on the trails to nature. Generally the wind noise cuts out the birds and the bees anyway.

I find that if I can hear every creak and groan my bike makes, or the sound of every bit of loose gravel moving under the wheels, it makes me ride a lot more "nervously". I guess ignorance is bliss so to speak.

Currently on my MP3 player:

AC-DC - Rock n Roll Train

AC-DC - Given the Dog a Bone

Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Avicii - Levels

Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That)

Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude

Nickelback - When We Stand Together

Eminem - Lose Yourself

Eminem - 'Till I Collapse

Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008

Black Eyed Peas - Don't Stop The Party

Def Leppard - Truth

Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock

Katy Perry - E.T.

Eric Prydz vs Pink Floyd - Proper Education

L.M.F.A.O - Party Rock Anthem

Brian May & Edward Van Halen - Starfleet

Eminem - Not Afraid

Actually quite easy.

Load up the soundtracks of the following albums onto an iPod and Bob's your Uncle:

- The Collective: Seasons

- The Collective: Roam

- New World Disorder (any or all of the soundtracks)

Yeah The freeride/downhill movies have the best music. From chilled to heavy to hip-hop ! Most of my playlist consists of the music from NWD10, tipping point and rampage :)