Polar control button quality stinks

Guest Big H

Have the 725x and no problems, I rince it off directly after a really gunky ride and make sure I get into all the grooves and in and around the buttons.

No hassles at all with my 725....The old IT adage "finger problems" comes to mind ..... LOL

Guest Big H

I suspected that the buttons will give problems. All three had cracks on them. Two diappeared in the night and the third one came off and stuck to my finger. Finger problems NAH!!!!! It may be ascribed to my unnatural strength Yes!!!!!

I am quite fed up now and are going to write a letter to Polar in Finland requesting their fedback.

Sterkte oom. Ek wag nou nog om te hoor oor van die vra wat ek gehad het oor my 725x. Een van my probleme: 'n Engelse Manual. Myne is slegs Duits. smiley11.gif

Guest Big H

Cois

Kom kuier gou dan maak ekke vir jou 'n fotostaat!!!!

Wens ek was nie by die werk nie anders het ek so oor paar uur 'n draai kom maak.   smiley36.gif

Guest Big H

Ja ons hier in Moz het nie vakansie soos julle oukies nie!!!!!! Reg dat jy werk want dit is mos Wimmens day!!!!!!!