Whats your record weight for an online order?

TheV

Well, if you really want to save you should find the manufacturer and order direct from them. just a one thing that is a bugger and that is MOQ

Actually some of their "saving" is helping lower the cost of my items... LOL...

a bit of skimming going on here... hehe

Not skimming just clever!

Sold 2x bikes (29er + 26er), saved a bit, using some "credit" and now building 1 bike..to my dream spec...

Also, some of the items are for mates and family... not all mine...

ROFL. Don't mind me. Just a bit jealous right now. But its gonna be a good year or 2 before I cab do anything like that again, cos of the baby fund. Just limited to a new fork (selling my reba) and some brakes & bars & new stem for the hardtail. Also gettin rid of the surfski (haven't used it in a year) to fund the upgrades.

ROFL. Don't mind me. Just a bit jealous right now. But its gonna be a good year or 2 before I cab do anything like that again, cos of the baby fund. Just limited to a new fork (selling my reba) and some brakes & bars & new stem for the hardtail. Also gettin rid of the surfski (haven't used it in a year) to fund the upgrades.

Ja, my brats are 7 and 9.... so i have adjusted and accepted that kids cost cash...... i suffa'd through that phase... but if i had to choose between a kid and a bike.... i'd choose the kid...LOL.... i think... yeah..umhm... of course LOL

@TheV, are there some white grips in that order?

You'll be happy to know that my green grips are worn, so new ones are needed...

...but the replacements won't be white :P haha!

Probably these:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Images/Models/Original/26600-1.jpg

or these:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Images/Models/Original/42090-4.jpg

:lol:

LOL, actually i did order a white pair of YETI ODI Lock=on grips to be matchy matchy with the frame....

GET THE ORANGE, they will pop on your plastic dale!!!!

LOL, actually i did order a white pair of YETI ODI Lock=on grips to be matchy matchy with the frame....

GET THE ORANGE, they will pop on your plastic dale!!!!

ooh! what yeti are you building up?

Its a surprise.... it has alot f travel, it will have a 160 36f actory fox and more.... 20mm / 142mm axles ....etc

Its a surprise.... it has alot f travel, it will have a 160 36f actory fox and more.... 20mm / 142mm axles ....etc

I'm guessing... SB66 :thumbup: