ATT: HUBBERS! Stolen Orbea *PLEASE HELP!*

Archicyclist

This Orbea road bike was stolen during a house burglary in Eagle Park, Cape Town.

Could I maybe ask that anyone who sees this bike around please contact me on 0835735623? Much appreciated.

post-2430-0-07949200-1336749297.jpg

This Orbea road bike was stolen during a house burglary in Eagle Park, Cape Town.

Could I maybe ask that anyone who sees this bike around please contact me on 0835735623? Much appreciated.

try niels wheels tomorrow? LOL. On a more serious note - any distinct features on the bike? If I am going to switch someone's front wheel, it had better be the right bike :D

K#k one. Email Cash Crusaders and Converters. Another hubber got his bike back in the week after alerting them. Im not going to be nice if I catch the bra riding your bike.

thanks guys for your help!

The bike actually belongs to my brother. He only just recently got into cycling after a lengthy illness and only bought the bike few months ago. Unfortunately he wasn't smart enough to insure it along with his other household contents. So this has proven to be quite a costly lesson for him.

I just thought I'd at least try and recover the bike after learning of a few success stories here on the hub.

The bike actually belongs to my brother. He only just recently got into cycling after a lengthy illness and only bought the bike few months ago. Unfortunately he wasn't smart enough to insure it along with his other household contents. So this has proven to be quite a costly lesson for him.

I just thought I'd at least try and recover the bike after learning of a few success stories here on the hub.

Bleak man! Really hope he finds it then :thumbup:

Does'nt his house insurance cover it?

Hope he recovers it. One sweet looking bike (I like the wheels)

Edited by Wannabe