Beginner group mtn bike

flossy

Hi,

My self and a friend have just got mountain bikes and keen to get on them. Are there any beginner groups in the southern suburbs on the weekends that we could join? or anyone willing to help us out with advice etc. We would really appreciate it!

Can do. Not always Southern Suburbs, but drop me a PM with your contact details and I'll get in touch

Iwan

You're more than welcome to join me and a mate of mine who is also "new" to mtb. I'm showing him the ropes and he's working on his technical ability.

We generally go to tokai on Sunday mornings, apart from this week.

Pm me your contact details and I'll let you know when we next go up.

Ps: I am slow up the hills at the moment, as I'm lending him my xc bikes wheels and am rocking the downhill bike. Still concentrating on Xc technical skills and singletrack though. Just extra training for me.

You're more than welcome to join me and a mate of mine who is also "new" to mtb. I'm showing him the ropes and he's working on his technical ability.

We generally go to tokai on Sunday mornings, apart from this week.

Pm me your contact details and I'll let you know when we next go up.

Ps: I am slow up the hills at the moment, as I'm lending him my xc bikes wheels and am rocking the downhill bike. Still concentrating on Xc technical skills and singletrack though. Just extra training for me.

Aaahhh wish I could ride with you mayhem... but distance separates us buddy!

And why are you never that nice to me... that post makes you sound so polite and friendly...

And why are you never that nice to me... that post makes you sound so polite and friendly...

That's how he suckers people into riding with him then kills them off pedaling them into the ground going uphill on his DH bike...

EDIT: :D

Edited by The Crow

You can contact us via PM as well then we'll let you know when we have a beginners group ride. We have one at least once every month and if all works out we'll have some Rocky Mountains to try on the next one.

Alternatively like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for updates

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/#!/Cycle_Factory

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/cycle-factory/136327639726142

Aaahhh wish I could ride with you mayhem... but distance separates us buddy!

Thats easy... You never offer me any pies... :)

That's how he suckers people into riding with him then kills them off pedaling them into the ground going uphill on his DH bike...

EDIT: :D

ROFL. Me? Fast up the hills? Bwahahahahahaha! Fast down, for sure.

Great thanks added you on fb

You can contact us via PM as well then we'll let you know when we have a beginners group ride. We have one at least once every month and if all works out we'll have some Rocky Mountains to try on the next one.

Alternatively like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for updates

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/...!/Cycle_Factory

Facebook:

http://www.facebook....136327639726142

Tygerberg MTB club has a slowcoach ride on Sunday's, also lookup "the social group" on FB riders of all abilities on there. They organising a slow ride in jonkers for Sunday as well.