Magicshine Bicycle Light Auction Special

Magic-shine

@ Caerus: Wednesday evenings at Giba if I'm not mistaken? I might be giving it a bash next week Wednesday eveining if you are keen? My neighbour is wanting to try out his Sigma (And I wnat to try my Magicshine in teh bush. It will be very slow, that I can guarantee!

Edited by Grebel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my 2, collected this morning and charging now to be able to test tonight. They look awesome, thanks Magicshine.

HuH, no fair. I have not even sent my payment through. Lucky bugger.

Wednesday evenings at Giba if I'm not mistaken? I might be giving it a bash next week Wednesday eveining if you are keen? My neighbour is wanting to try out his Sigma (And I wnat to try my Magicshine in teh bush. It will be very slow, that I can guarantee!

Yeah, I will be keen if my parcel gets to me in time :thumbup: Slow will be good for a first time night bush ride

Got my 2, collected this morning and charging now to be able to test tonight. They look awesome, thanks Magicshine.

Delivery was included - hope you claimed back your petrol! ;)

So that 4 accounted for - who got the 5th?

Yeah, I will be keen if my parcel gets to me in time :thumbup: Slow will be good for a first time night bush ride

No Problem. Drop me a PM when it arrives and we can make a plan. Will probably try it out next week and we can always make a plan for another one. There are a group of regulars from thehub that ride there as well. I have been invited before but timing was a problem. They do laps and meet in the parking lot so we can hook up with them when they come around. Also a slow group apparently. Or we can just do our own thing. Get the light first!

No Problem. Drop me a PM when it arrives and we can make a plan. Will probably try it out next week and we can always make a plan for another one. There are a group of regulars from thehub that ride there as well. I have been invited before but timing was a problem. They do laps and meet in the parking lot so we can hook up with them when they come around. Also a slow group apparently. Or we can just do our own thing. Get the light first!

Do you know Billy? I know he rides there on Wednesday nights, he is also on the hub. OK cool, as soon as I've got it we can go for a night ride. I'm sure it should be here for next Wednesday if I do my payment tonight.

Do you know Billy? I know he rides there on Wednesday nights, he is also on the hub. OK cool, as soon as I've got it we can go for a night ride. I'm sure it should be here for next Wednesday if I do my payment tonight.

Don't know Billy. Have a look here

Delivery was included - hope you claimed back your petrol! ;) So that 4 accounted for - who got the 5th?

Not me :thumbdown:

Mine was the 5th highest bid, but 'RaceFace' got two bids in. Nothing against in the rules - not arguing, just saying...

Not me :thumbdown:

Mine was the 5th highest bid, but 'RaceFace' got two bids in. Nothing against in the rules - not arguing, just saying...

bad luck... maybe they'll do like ASG and do more of these....

All of the lights have been sent to the highest bidders. The last one left us this morning. We hope you will enjoy your new lights :thumbup:

For info on various models which are available for sale feel free to visit us out at www.magic-shine.co.za

All of the lights have been sent to the highest bidders. The last one left us this morning. We hope you will enjoy your new lights :thumbup:

For info on various models which are available for sale feel free to visit us out at www.magic-shine.co.za

Thanks so much, looking forward to receiveing my new toy next week :clap: