Why no Demo fleets?

Andymann

That's very rude to mention the gap, Dude they're practically married....

funny...

Hi Hubbers,

Specialized is running a demo program called 'Test The Best' around South Africa from April through June 2012. It is a program which has been implemented in USA, EU and Asia successfully, so we are doing the same for the first time in South Africa this year. We are hosting events in the major cities of SA in partnership with our dealers. So for more details or to book a test ride please contact your local Specialized dealer. We feel that you dont buy a car without test driving it, so it should be the same for the cycling industry.

Cheers,

Specialized Bicycles SA

Hi Hubbers,

Specialized is running a demo program called 'Test The Best' around South Africa from April through June 2012. It is a program which has been implemented in USA, EU and Asia successfully, so we are doing the same for the first time in South Africa this year. We are hosting events in the major cities of SA in partnership with our dealers. So for more details or to book a test ride please contact your local Specialized dealer. We feel that you dont buy a car without test driving it, so it should be the same for the cycling industry.

Cheers,

Specialized Bicycles SA

Well done!

Can't you borrow a friends bike?

Fit a rigid fork if it's really not technical, I have seen huge gains using mine or like Andre says, look into 650b. Sounds like you'll need the wheels next year anyhow.

Search the classifieds for a used one for sale and offer to rent it. it will subsidise their selling price of an already used bike.