You guys can't let this one slip through your fingers!

MobileBikeTec

Hi guys!

A notice for those of you that don't look at the classifieds...

I've posted a new add on a special I'm running till the end of May 2012.

Its one that's not to be missed! More info under BIKE SERVICES in CLASSIFIEDS.

Thanks guys!

We used Juans service today, having your bike serviced at your work and not having to worry about leaving it at a bike shop - first class.

Having it done properly - the cherry on the top.

Thanks for the great service Juan.

Im telling you i want you in pretoria!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: let me know if you have enough people to come to pretoria!! PM me :clap:

Hi Juan, Trying to get a hold of you but have had no luck. Please can you contact me? Have a bike in dire need of service in midrand

I tried pm, email and phoning. no luck. dude, you're killing your customer base and reputation

Guys, got a very old Scott, not too sure that the fork can actually be serviced, anyone know of someone good in JHB?

Juan Smook 082 758 0011

mobilebicycletechnix@yahoo.com :thumbup:

yeah, he doesnt answer any of those

Guys, got a very old Scott, not too sure that the fork can actually be serviced, anyone know of someone good in JHB?

I was just in cycle tech in kyalami and they're quite reasonably priced. R600 for a complete strip and service on a full suspension bike. the guy reckons service on my HT will be about R300. it's worth giving them a call.

011 466 9974

I was just in cycle tech in kyalami and they're quite reasonably priced. R600 for a complete strip and service on a full suspension bike. the guy reckons service on my HT will be about R300. it's worth giving them a call.

011 466 9974

Thanks for this, appreciated.