3 Wheelsize shootout by MBA

Jeepdude

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can supposedly fit a 650b to mine, with a low tyre... just in case anyone cared

i can supposedly fit a 650b to mine, with a low tyre... just in case anyone cared

Ja but if you can't fit 2.4's then it won't be close to a twenty9er. :P

Guest Omega Man

I have to give props to the Cycling Industry as a whole. They work harder than any other industry to get your money. More so than software and much more than the cellphone industry.

I have to give props to the Cycling Industry as a whole. They work harder than any other industry to get your money. More so than software and much more than the cellphone industry.

LOL yeah.

I will just wait for Sausie to do a comparative timed run test and win the Epic on one. Then I will believe it no questions asked :whistling:

I'm gonna stick some 650B wheels onto my Niner! It'll save weight and the mud clearance will be awesome!!! Done deal!

@slick - I'm on 29x2.2s which hubbers have reliably imformed are better than 26x2.4s he he he.

@slick - I'm on 29x2.2s which hubbers have reliably imformed are bigger than 26x2.4s he he he.

Feexed. :lol:

But hey, you live in Toti. So you have to have something to brag about, right? :ph34r:

They have an icerink there :whistling:

I'm gonna stick some 650B wheels onto my Niner! It'll save weight and the mud clearance will be awesome!!! Done deal!

I have my eye on a steel HT frame (brand about to be launched here) which can take both those wheel size too.