ztr pedals

tunariaan

is see there is ones with different numbers on them, they all seem to be around R1400

Is this the best on the shimano range and what do you guys think of it , currently i have a pair of cheaper shimano pedals and i am not sure on the number or range but it is low dow

What would the weight be if you compared say the ztr to the entry level pedals

Thanks

XTR are top of the range, but their bearings don't last at all. Have seen this with a few people. Rather get a pair of XT @ R700

Ive bought XTR pedals a month ago, they weigh 305g per pair.

And my 7 year old 520 shimano pedals weigh 300g per pair.

So there is no difference in weight.

There is also not a big difference in performance of these pedals IMO. (comparing 2012 model XTR race with 7 year old shimano 520 pedals)

the XT pedals will be perfect. Will get them next time, as the there is no difference between the pedals except the price.

2012 XT is just as good as the XTR, slight difference in finishes, (one surface area is not even on the XT) but the xt's will far outlast the xtr's.

I've got XTR and XT on my two bikes, I cannot tell the difference preformance wise between the two, the XT are way cheaper and look the business as well. The weight saving is minimal for the price difference. XT gets my vote :thumbup: