Yet another "what bike thread"

Mackie

Soo, going to buy a new bike in a few weeks time and have narrowed it down.

It will be a 29er, dualie or Hard Tail not too fussed.

Option One

Momsen Dual Link Seven

http://www.momsenbikes.com/bikes.cfm?prod=dl729_12

Option Two

Zaskar 100 9er Pro

http://www.gtbicycles.com/2012/bikes/mountain/xc-race/2012-zaskar-100-carbon-niner-expert

The Momsen spec is a bit better, but I'm a GT fanboy, either one is not a deal breaker and their prices are almost identical.

What say ye all knowing hubbers?

En nou likkewaan, what happened to the P29 idea...

Please pretty please don't a donnerse GT again

En nou likkewaan, what happened to the P29 idea...

Please pretty please don't a donnerse GT again

Ag swaerrie don't be a hater, I quite like the slacker head angle of the Momsen, this may be the deal clincher, but bru, GT for life, maybe I'll build a 2008 Zaskar HT SS in Dec, alway wanted to do it. Raw polished frame, Brooke's saddle and grips, Thomson Iron stem, post, cobalt champagne wheels, iron Crank bros handlebars XTR brakes, crank.

Between those 2, Momsen!

But there may be other options that I'm missing...

Edited by Mackie

Ag swaerrie don't be a hater, I quite like the slacker head angle of the Momsen, this may be the deal clincher, but bru, GT for life, maybe I'll build a 2008 Zaskar HT SS in Dec, alway wanted to do it. Raw polished frame P29, Brooke's saddle and grips, Thomson Iron stem, post, cobalt champagne wheels HopePro ZTR wheels in white, iron Crank bros handlebars XTR brakes, crank. Groupo + klokkie

Daarsy nou lyk dit beter.

Ag swaerrie don't be a hater, I quite like the slacker head angle of the Momsen, this may be the deal clincher, but bru, GT for life, maybe I'll build a 2008 Zaskar HT SS in Dec, alway wanted to do it. Raw polished frame, Brooke's saddle and grips, Thomson Iron stem, post, cobalt champagne wheels, iron Crank bros handlebars XTR brakes, crank.

It sounds almost the same as the build I wanna do, except not with a Brookes saddle.

Swaerie...kyk jy is familie so ek kan maar vir jou se....JY MAAK *** DROOG. Are you at least going big wheels huh?

Another option....

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/mountain/product/review-niner-air-9-frame-11-41489

Very nice, but I have decided to not build the bike up, cos I know myself, will spend too much moola and I'm a k@k mechanic, I'll end up taking the built up bike to the LBS and somer upgrading it and get myself into deep doodoo with Your clean sister.

There is no doubt that it will be a clown bike.

Good man!

Very nice, but I have decided to not build the bike up, cos I know myself, will spend too much moola and I'm a k@k mechanic, I'll end up taking the built up bike to the LBS and somer upgrading it and get myself into deep doodoo with Your clean sister.

Lekker...bring daai bike kersfees dan gooi ons daggapad by VG...get dogballs and the crew together and see if we can get him to fall for the GoPro.

Those Momsen's are hard to find , they sold like soetkoek when launched