kyalami sunday cycling

Thedocter43

Open

Monday 5pm – 7pm

Tuesday 4h30 – 7pm

Wednesday 5pm – 7pm

Thursday 4h30 – 7pm

SUNDAY 07:30am until 10:30am(17th of June)

sunday costs R20, you just pitch. send a mail to Reception@universalproperty.co.za

they add you onto the mailing list and you get the times sent every week

Is there a website that lists the times when it is open, so that people don't have to keep asking on the hub. I tried looking, but could not find anything.

As jeremyd said: "sunday costs R20, you just pitch. send a mail to Reception@universalproperty.co.za

they add you onto the mailing list and you get the times sent every week"

Times change weekly.

Did they send a mail last week? I didnt get it. Riding there with a newbie cyclist tomorrow. (Is gonna be entertaining.)

Riding there with a newbie cyclist tomorrow.

Great. Another hazard weaving their way up the mineshaft at 3k's per hour.

Worse still, in two months there will be another thousand on the track "training" for the 94.7.

I do love dodging them, while they move left to right and back again with gay abandon.

It will be

This Sunday the 24th of June the track will be open for cycling from 07:30am until 10:30 am, at R20 per person. Cyclists who are admitted through the main gates of Kyalami between the hours of 7:30am to 10:30am, having paid R20 per person, will be allowed to cycle, jog, walk or rollerblade untill 12 noon, the main Kyalami gates will be closed at 10:30am and no late admission through the main gates will be admitted after 10:30am on Sunday mornings.