New line at Spanish Farm, Helderberg

ZinaGiN

Please tell me where to start looking for the trails in the area...

The whole area riddled with st, I was there a few times in the last week and lots of damage to trails from the fire and rain , but still great riding up there, still trying to get to get to know all the st., thank you to the builders for some great st.

The whole area riddled with st, I was there a few times in the last week and lots of damage to trails from the fire and rain , but still great riding up there, still trying to get to get to know all the st., thank you to the builders for some great st.

Ye the old stuff on the left hand side out of the trees has pretty bad rain damage.

Thanks for the help on the weekend guys!

• 1 year later...

Going to try and find this trail tomorrow , where do you enter the mountain?

either from helderberg farm on R44, helderberg college school, or protea farm

either from helderberg farm on R44, helderberg college school, or protea farm

shot thanks bud , where about is the track? I know where the downhill track is next to protea farm in witch gorge is it?

shot thanks bud , where about is the track? I know where the downhill track is next to protea farm in witch gorge is it?

the track is in the pine forest to the left of the downhill track. between the protea farm and the nature reserve

How about a Sunday afternoon hub get together to have a look where the new line is. I have lived in Somerset west for 18months now and my DH bike has been hanging on the wall for that exact amount of time as well. Need to find some local spots.

How about a Sunday afternoon hub get together to have a look where the new line is. I have lived in Somerset west for 18months now and my DH bike has been hanging on the wall for that exact amount of time as well. Need to find some local spots.

Sweet , I will be coming with me xc bike tho as dh bikes are heavy to push , must we meet at helderberg farm ? will ask Daniel if he can show us the trail then