LOOK Quiz Win a 586 SL and Kéo 2 Max

nathrix

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go with what is says on Look's website Tiny, not "I'm feeling lucky" on Google!

I didn't see it on Look's website initially :(

I didn't see it on Look's website initially :(

Open your eyes and LOOK properly next time my son.

Today's Q:

What are the possible angulations associated with the C-Stem (equivalent to 55mm of spacers)?

-6 to +6

-9 to +13

-7 to +10

-8 to +11

Today's question is what does the R32 stand for in the 596 Track frame with E-post. It's the +/- 32mm that the seat can be adjusted forward or back. I answered already accidentally so I can't copy n paste the question and options. Go to the look site and check under track frames and read the summary of the E post there for answer. Njoy the day guys.

Today's question is what does the R32 stand for in the 596 Track frame with E-post. It's the +/- 32mm that the seat can be adjusted forward or back. I answered already accidentally so I can't copy n paste the question and options. Go to the look site and check under track frames and read the summary of the E post there for answer. Njoy the day guys.

Nog 'n riller van 'n vraag

Today's question

The 596 Track is equipped with the integrated E-Post R32 seat-post. What does R32 refer to?

The length of the seat-post

The saddle can be positioned +/-32mm in the forward/backward direction from seat tube centre line

The saddle has 32 degrees of angular adjustability

The weight in grams