LOOK Quiz Win a 586 SL and Kéo 2 Max

nathrix

Fairly obvious - refer to yesterday's question.....

Was thinking the same thing but I'm OCD so I had to make sure.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays question is.....

Where was the L96, which will be the French’s team weapon at the upcoming London Olympics, unveiled to the press?

At the French Cycling Federation’s premises

At the Bordeaux Velodrome

At the French National Institute for Sport, Expertise and Performance (INSEP)

At the London Velopark

This is your last chance to get in. The press release on Look website only has a picture which is at a track with a blue inside run off area. Other press releases list it as in Paris. That cancels London and Bordeaux out. The French Cycling Federation i would think does not have a track so I found a Youtube video about the L96 presentaion and low and behold there is the track with blue area. Im gonna go with option 3 which is the French INSEP.

Todays question is.....

Where was the L96, which will be the French’s team weapon at the upcoming London Olympics, unveiled to the press?

At the French Cycling Federation’s premises

At the Bordeaux Velodrome

At the French National Institute for Sport, Expertise and Performance (INSEP)

At the London Velopark

This is your last chance to get in. The press release on Look website only has a picture which is at a track with a blue inside run off area. Other press releases list it as in Paris. That cancels London and Bordeaux out. The French Cycling Federation i would think does not have a track so I found a Youtube video about the L96 presentaion and low and behold there is the track with blue area. Im gonna go with option 3 which is the French INSEP.

Mr OCD, on Look's website :P Funny enough, I did a google search for 'look L96 launch France INSEP' - and the french version of this article (translated with google) mentions INSEP but the english version on the site doesn't.

http://www.lookcycle.com/en/int/look-cycle/actualites/look-unveils-its-new-weapon-for-london.html

"

LOOK weapon its athletes for London 2012

In the presence of their respective chairmen Dominique Bergin and David Lappartient, LOOK and that the FCC unveiled yesterday at INSEP the new weapon of the France team on track: the LOOK L96."

Mr OCD, on Look's website :P Funny enough, I did a google search for 'look L96 launch France INSEP' - and the french version of this article (translated with google) mentions INSEP but the english version on the site doesn't.

http://www.lookcycle.com/en/int/look-cycle/actualites/look-unveils-its-new-weapon-for-london.html

"

LOOK weapon its athletes for London 2012

In the presence of their respective chairmen Dominique Bergin and David Lappartient, LOOK and that the FCC unveiled yesterday at INSEP the new weapon of the France team on track: the LOOK L96."

Yay!???? lets all hold thumbs for the draw we Saffers get some goodies. If anybody wins something please let us all know. Thanks everyone.

Thanks all for all the answers hope you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The winners will be announced today after 5pm on LOOK's website. Good luck guys! If it's anything like last year we will have quite a few very happy people.

All 21 Winners listed here.

If you see your name below please send us a

message with your address and we will get your

winnings sent out! Prologue: Paul Schneider

Stage 1: Pascal Albrecht

Stage 2: August Frank

Stage 3: Ed Madger

Stage 4: Rocio Santos

Stage 5: Thomas Jaffre Stage 6: Charles Tweed

Stage 7: Steve Taylor

Stage 8: Eric Larson

Stage 9: Cliff Shaw

Stage 10: Charles Wang

Stage 11: Rich Bush Stage 12: Michelle Wittman

Stage 13: Steve Lawrence

Stage 14: Andrew Ross

Stage 15: Paul Molnar

Stage 16: Paul Cousins

Stage 17: Danny Menser Stage 18: Mark Kelly

Stage 19: Ian Lee

Stage 20: Rick Zinn

The list above is for the RBA / Look give away competition as per their FB page. From the questions posted on their page for that competition its not the same as the ones we answered in terms of what was asked on which day. Is there not a different list for the quiz that we answered or am I wrong.

Oops my bad, same questions though, seems weird that Look it would be giving away double the amount of Prizes. I hope I'm Mistaken which means I still have a chance to win something.

Lady luck was not on my side this time round. Will have to try again next year.

I must say the names on that list does look very French. Seems like the South Africans were out of luck.

Ja nee, hulle name lyk ma baie Frans. Ons probeer maar weer volgende jaar. Dankie Mr. Look vir die moeite.

Edited by MCipollini