WPCA TTT

ccc2

a fantastic event - great for club spirit.

distance is perfect but route isn't easy. to do it in under 2 hrs is good.

Route was very safe thank you.

Could you double check results please?

Apparently Outriders 1 did 1h40 and Outriders 2 did 2h06?

concur with Omar above - the general sense from our team (Club100) was that this was a great event. we'll be looking forward to doing this again sometime. great work from the organisers!

Race was great - would be nice to do some individual TT as well! Well done to the WP road

We / Marties had a potentially very dangerous incident when turning onto the Kilpheuwel road last 10km think the the marshal had waved us thought but we came onto the road with a car doing about 120km/h (same direction) - fortunately we managed to tighten up into the yellow line - maybe the marshal did not realize the speed that both parties were doing!

Route was very safe thank you.

Could you double check results please?

Apparently Outriders 1 did 1h40 and Outriders 2 did 2h06?

the set of results that i received from the Officials says that O/riders 1 set off at 6 minutes after the 1st team started at 0 minutes and arrived back at 2hrs04.32 after the clock was started for the first team. deduct the 6 minutes off and you arrive at 1.58.32.

same with O/riders 2 , they set off at 14 minutes and stopped the clock at 2hrs12.14, this is what i received from the officials.

sorry if they messed up the times but i stood with them id'ing the teams as they crossed the line.

Ok thanks for the times. It's easy then: the one team passed the other. so officially 2h12 - 6 mins = 2h06 for the slower of the two teams, and so forth for the other team.

This clears up the confusion thanks.

i see all the tough cookies didn't wear armwarmers - it was lekker cold at the start. Genis is still tough.

Butafly - that's real funny.

We were all hiding in our cars before the start!

I felt overdressed in my hiking socks :oops: