2012 thehubsa TdF competiton

Frosty

Wiggo in yellow.

He is but one of my reserves.

Watch me go backwards in this peloton...

:-p

Edited by Puncheur

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost Ryder and now Sanchez, but wait my Super Sub is sittng at NO. 8 on the GC. C'mon Jurgen bring it home for daddy.

I lost Ryder and now Sanchez, but wait my Super Sub is sittng at NO. 8 on the GC. C'mon Jurgen bring it home for daddy.

My GC dudes are Nibali, Evans and - trying to wrench control from the cool- headed Sky bunch.

My GC dudes are Nibali, Evans and - trying to wrench control from the cool- headed Sky bunch.

My top team pick is garmin, bloody whole team abandoned

My team is sitting pretty. 4 riders in GC Top 10? No news on Piks ' A' sample. Are we gonna go to Arbitration court. Lol!

My team is sitting pretty. 4 riders in GC Top 10? No news on Piks ' A' sample. Are we gonna go to Arbitration court. Lol!

Bribing behind the scenes with Gerald at UCI, me thinks...

My top team pick is garmin, bloody whole team abandoned

Ek voel dit ook broer. I picked Sky, Liqui and BMC and last minute I swopped Liqui for Garmin f#%n Sharp. Aaaarrrggghhhh!

I wish vinokourov would start to go for some stage wins! It is his last tdf so a win would be cool.

Or he should crash out and get it done with...

What would happen if Horner dies of old age on a stage will the guys that picked him get a reserve pick...

I wish vinokourov would start to go for some stage wins! It is his last tdf so a win would be cool.

Or he should crash out and get it done with...

What would happen if Horner dies of old age on a stage will the guys that picked him get a reserve pick...

Quote of the day!

Well not the whole team but a sh1tload

Oh yah, Dan Martin is the about the last man there without patches and plasters.

... last minute I swopped Liqui for Garmin f#%n Sharp. Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Uhm, Eishkom!

With Sammy crashing out I'm now stuck with Frank... <_<

They said he might be hiding some good form. He's really hiding it very very well!

I lost Ryder and now Sanchez.

With Sammy crashing out I'm now stuck with Frank... <_<

They said he might be hiding some good form. He's really hiding it very very well!

Same for me :(

My 2nd & 3rd reserves are actually doing something on the GC & Young Rider category...

Edited by splat

Same for me :(

My 2nd & 3rd reserves are actually doing something on the GC & Young Rider category...

I also lost Ryder and Samu - Know i'm stuck with Greipel as we enter the mountains ( tad late innit)

Edited by Cavendish