Online Snow Ski Shop?

Grease

Hi

Not sure if this would be the correct spot for this post...maybe "other sports"???

In any event, I was wondering if anyone here knows if there is a CRC equivalent for the snow skiing industry? One that has a good range and has a farily reliable delivery (shipping) record to our shores?

Any help/leads would be greatly appreciated!

One would assume you must be going in a skiing trip, if so, and unless it is to Lesotho, surely it'd be best to buy the equipment at your destination. First, it'll save on delivery charges and second, it'll save having to pay oversize or excess baggage on your flight.

Thanks Clint

Yebo...end of the year - can't wait!

Been a few times before, so have some of the stuff, but always need to add/update especially with a growing family...ouch! We always hire the nb equipment that side (skis & ski boots).

The "snow holiday" retail offerings in SA are really thin in choice though so just hoping to add to choice and maybe even catch a deal (CRC been really good to me :clap:). Mainly interested in ski suits/gloves/goggles - that kind of thing. Done some Google searching but not much joy. The Yanks seem to be the best bet but info on shipping and logistics seems very limited.

Done some Google searching but not much joy. The Yanks seem to be the best bet but info on shipping and logistics seems very limited.

It could be tough finding first hand experience from others in SAfor online ski equipment retailers. Always difficult buying "blind" online without some feedback of the experiences of others. Good luck with your search.

Edited by Clint_ZA

Thanks for all the pointers fellas.

Checked out bikeinn.com earlier...now that's more like it!!! Snow ski section is pretty well stocked with a fairly big range.

Cyclewizz - any completed orders with this crowd? Are they reliable when it comes to delivery?

Thanks for all the pointers fellas.

Checked out bikeinn.com earlier...now that's more like it!!! Snow ski section is pretty well stocked with a fairly big range.

Cyclewizz - any completed orders with this crowd? Are they reliable when it comes to delivery?

My mates bought their Garmin 500's from them, no issues...

Thanks Caerus...know them well! Bought a very nice Oakley Ski jacket from the 3yrs ago...worn for two weeks only!

Started cycling 2yrs ago, now the mini investment won't fit &!#$^!@!