Hero worshipping dopers

capeofstorms

Drug users make me sick!

they should be banned for live as well as pay back all the monies won by them during the use of drugs .

@#$%^& cheats !

i agree 100%

they are stealing the victories from people who genuinely deserve it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Contadoos admitted guilt?

Doesn't really matter if he has or not - he's been found guilty.

Interestingly there was a bit of speculation around in 2006 when Operation Puerto broke that his blood was involved but his name was never mentioned officially. Seeing the Spanish Federation batting for him in the steak case one has to wonder why he escaped then.

eeer NOT!

dont speak for me :clap:

Lucky admin recognised the needs of some of our fellow hubbers by adding animated icons for when words fail...

Interestingly there was a bit of speculation around in 2006 when Operation Puerto broke that his blood was involved but his name was never mentioned officially. Seeing the Spanish Federation batting for him in the steak case one has to wonder why he escaped then.

He was named, but later cleared by the UCI.

Lucky admin recognised the needs of some of our fellow hubbers by adding animated icons for when words fail...

What Icons can I use for "ooooh - smarty-pants":

You think that it does not matter if Contador doped - just that he was found guilty... so why do you not use the same logic for Lance? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Drug users make me sick!

they should be banned for live as well as pay back all the monies won by them during the use of drugs .

@#$%^& cheats !

The governing body of the sport is just as responsible for the culture of doping as the riders, probably more so. Top 50 at the tour pretty much required some kind of doping and they knew this perfectly well, and had the power to do something about it. You might as well ask Fat Pat and Swine Verbruggen to cough up that loot.

Actually it does matter. The assumption by most is that he doped. But it has never officially been proven. A lot of theories but no hard evidence as yet.

Contador also has not admitted but there was enough evidence I suppose to find him guilty.

You think that it does not matter if Contador doped - just that he was found guilty... so why do you not use the same logic for Lance?

Lovely, more pictures...

Funnily enough, Tex was caught doping. Fact. He then produced a dodgy doctor certificate written post the test to get out of it. Coincidently the substance he was caught using forms part of the USADA charges. And not for use on his bum either.

You think that it does not matter if Contador doped - just that he was found guilty... so why do you not use the same logic for Lance? :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lance is jeopardising his own legacy these days by proving to be slightly more skilled as a legal tapdancer than he ever was at dancing on the old pedals. If you've read about all the testimony against him and are still won over by him, personally I find that quite amazing.

Edited by Lucky Luke.

Lance is jeopardising his own legacy these days by proving to be slightly more skilled as a legal tapdancer than he ever was at dancing on the old pedals. If you've read about all the testimony against him and are still won over by him, personally I find that quite amazing.

THANK YOU!

He clearly hasn't.

I love all you guys... seriously you make my day... everyone is an expert... more pictures for the babies :clap: :clap: :clap:

if he is not found guilty... then it never happened!

its gonna be great!

Whats your thoughts on the Tour today, it looks cleaner ( apart from Sky dominance)

Whats your thoughts on the Tour today, it looks cleaner ( apart from Sky dominance)

just looks like business as usual to me, perhaps bigger business than ever.

interesting the 3 doctors (ferrari and the boys) didnt even contest their punishment....although that means nothing