ASG - Non delivery of items purchased

Octavian

Sorry, but I was gatvol.. And no, I didnt know he is on everyday. Please dont assume what I know and dont know.

Oh right...that's another ASG who auctions off gear every day on the latest forum posts

Cyclelab also & the arse-creeping over Cajees is something else

In other words...everyone seems to have their favourites

For future rants, pls call the guys and not just resort to emails and expect miracles to happen.

I find that actually speaking to someone is more productive than emailing back and forth........ just my 5c

For future rants, pls call the guys and not just resort to emails and expect miracles to happen.

I find that actually speaking to someone is more productive than emailing back and forth........ just my 5c

I did call initially. Anyway it is sorted out now. Thanks to The Hub.

High jack but while we are on thesubject of shirts last year hill2hill they ran out of smalls there explanation was people dont update there sizes on roag ok fine then why the hell give my size to the lazy sod who didnt bother to update his profile well done on losing the weight now update your profile

Hi All,

I recently entered a race and bought the corresponding race cycling shirt through ASG. I was supposed to collect the shirt at the event, but unfortunately couldn't make the race, and therefore couldn't collect the shirt.

I phoned ASG, and have emailed them, but my requests seem to have fallen on deaf ears. I still don't have the shirt three weeks after the event.

Any ideas on how I can get hold of my shirt, or in the very least get my money back? The shirt is damn expensive by the way...which pisses me off even more...

Maybe you should pray? :whistling: