Mass mtb gathering for hubbers

Joe_Cogs

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I get to northeern farms? Is it more technical than Modder how far is the ride and how long will you guys ride for? Might have to take the miss's to groenies in the afternoon so hopefully I can do both on Sunday depending on timing.

Modders and Northerns are about the same in technicality. Obviously Groenies is much more.

Is there just no space there, can you park elsewhere thats closer or whats the deal?

Theres a grass area by the entrance, I normally pay at the parking and then drive down to the entrance.

What exactly is the problem with riding 3km on tar?

One person that might come tomorrow will actually ride his bike there, do 2 laps and ride home again to Linden.

Edited by S.I.R Maxxis

Okay, I think next weekend we need to do a thread for each day's ride, and if there is two rides on a day, two separate threads.....this is getting to complicated for this old tannie...hahahaha :thumbup:

What exactly is the problem with riding 3km on tar?

One person that might come tomorrow will actually ride his bike there, do 2 laps and ride home again to Linden.

As I said most of the 3kms is single track on th side of the road through a parklike area.

Think Im gonna go through tomorrow, but I need to get started by 8:00. I'll look out for the SA flaggie

There is a cold wind a blowin outside, and plenty cloud. Hope it clears soon.

Edited by Richard Best

I'll be there tomorrow if all goes to plan. My bike is not really brag worthy like all the SS bikes that should show up tomorrow but you can look out for a Trek GF and I'll be in club100 kit

Managed to juggle tomorrow around, will join you guys at 9 and shoot to MTN from modders to join my mate for some fun technical stuff.

So I'll be up at the parking by 9am, will be driving a white chev utility with a silver entry level hardtail Merida tied to the back. If you see me looking lonely give me a shout.

Will be driving down to the entrance and parking there once paid and introduced.

Looking forward to tomorrow!