Mass mtb gathering for hubbers

Joe_Cogs

and here I was right again....

On Saturday I was thinking the whole time that the skinny okes in front must be roadies :P

Please let me know if you guys know about group rides during the week too - road or MTB - I stay in Linden...

LOL! I have never owned a road bike in my life!. Dirt all the way! :clap:

Mike

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even remember who is who (o goodness I'm bad with names!)...

And the 'two-name-thing' just made it worst (hand-over-eyes).

Skinny or not - you all are cool :P

I can't even remember who is who (o goodness I'm bad with names!)...

And the 'two-name-thing' just made it worst (hand-over-eyes).

Skinny or not - you all are cool :P

Ek is atleties gebou, ek het 'n kop soos 'n discus. Yea was a good ride, good laughs and good coffee.

LOL! I have never owned a road bike in my life!. Dirt all the way! :clap:

Mike

Hi hayley - I ride early mornings, twice a week from parkwood, with Pete berry- an awesome crowd of guys...

me too, I remember no ones name!! :wacko:

I remember nearly everyone's name. Just a couple that I can't quite place. I probably only know your real name.

Hi hayley - I ride early mornings, twice a week from parkwood, with Pete berry- an awesome crowd of guys...

Hey, how is the old plumber doing?

Did you get that helmet?

Negative - was too small remember... unless you referring to buying a new one. Haven't yet. Been tied up, so maybe this weekend

Negative - was too small remember... unless you referring to buying a new one. Haven't yet. Been tied up, so maybe this weekend

Yep was referring to a new one: here's that link I was raving about, 2011 and 2012 models..

http://www.buycycle.co.za/buygear/helmets/fox-racing-en-2-3-4-5/fox-flux-helmet-2011-fox-racing.html

http://www.buycycle.co.za/buygear/helmets/fox-racing-en-2-3-4-5/fox-flux-helmet-2012.html

Have any of you guys ever ridden krugersdorp game reserve?

Isn't that the one with the big five in it? :eek: Think I would certainly ride fast around it :wacko:

Isn't that the one with the big five in it? :eek: Think I would certainly ride fast around it :wacko:

Hahaha! They have lions but they in a different camp. If we cant do kk this is mabey a good one. Similar to modders just with antelope.