Mass mtb gathering for hubbers

Joe_Cogs

I saw you once - just as you were doing that last technical bit a few hundred metres from the finish. We waited but you didn't come past so you must have gone straight to base camp before completing the lap. Unfortunately we had to leave. Pity, because I was ready to jump out and shout "Karma is a beeeatch" :lol:

I didnt see you at all Slick ... for the whole 12hours!?!? Were you chilling at your pit-stop the whole time or what?

Yip, Karma only finished 9 laps....same as me :whistling:

Guess that is the bad thing about having your pit-stop before the finish line for some...

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you guys had a good time!

I think that's the place. Basically it's a steep drop that's "V" shaped. You can take the left or the right path. In the middle there is a big sharp rock with quite a sharp drop below.

Ah yes. That one. One of those chutes is supposed to be the "chicken run". Having ridden them both a number of times I still don't know which one it is.

Sh.....Caught out...yes I'm guilty, went to camp straight after laps, then resumed from there.

You bringing the green mamba to VG on Sat?

I didnt see you at all Slick ... for the whole 12hours!?!? Were you chilling at your pit-stop the whole time or what?

Guess that is the bad thing about having your pit-stop before the finish line for some...

Yeah, I didn't see you either. We were only there for about 2 hours...

I was mainly supporting our clubs single speed team with Thug, 4barlinkage and a few other non hubbers. jcza was camping with them up above the finish next to the driveway.

We only went down to the transition area when one of them came through or to cheer our daughter's boyfriend - the young guy who won the solo 6hr. :eek:

Edited by slick

Yeah, I didn't see you either. We were only there for about 2 hours...

I was mainly supporting our clubs single speed team with Thug, 4barlinkage and a few other non hubbers. jcza was camping with them up above the finish next to the driveway.

We only went down to the transition area when one of them came through or to cheer our daughter's boyfriend - the young guy who won the solo 6hr. :eek:

Did Jcza bring the spyker? :D

wow Hayley, I was just starting to warm up to you.. :whistling:

Sounds like a good plan.

I don't think I would have recognised you at speed from a distance if it wasn't for the green machine. :D

I don't think I would have recognised you at speed from a distance if it wasn't for the green machine. :D

Me? at speed? you must be confused....

Or you must be referring to yourself @ speed.

Great day out at avianto. Glad I missed the rain. I'm sure I saw karma on the green machine.

Forgot the jager, oh well next time then.

Good to see slick, thug & the rest.

Great day out at avianto. Glad I missed the rain. I'm sure I saw karma on the green machine.

Forgot the jager, oh well next time then.

Good to see slick, thug & the rest.

so, you're telling me I'm known for my bike, and not my sparkling personality or ravishing good looks? dammit. :lol:

Me? at speed? you must be confused....

Or you must be referring to yourself @ speed.

:lol:

We went for a walk down that last grass area. Saw you on that downhill section where you aim between the two trees.

so, you're telling me I'm known for my bike, and not my sparkling personality or ravishing good looks? dammit. :lol:

hahaha...........I couldn't catch you!!

:lol:

We went for a walk down that last grass area. Saw you on that downhill section where you aim between the two trees.

oh yes there I tried to gun it cause people could see me there. I have a certain reputation to uphold.

oh yes there I tried to gun it cause people could see me there. I have a certain reputation to uphold.

We will call you "The Blur" From now on...