Mass mtb gathering for hubbers

Joe_Cogs

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in doing the Totalindex outback MTB 50km in Villiers? Bit of a mission of a trip... but looks quite cool.

A WHOLE sheep if you come first! :w00t:

Anyone interested in doing the Totalindex outback MTB 50km in Villiers? Bit of a mission of a trip... but looks quite cool.

Considering it, don't think I'll win the freestate poodle. Delta Dash is same day.

Considering it, don't think I'll win the freestate poodle. Delta Dash is same day.

Worth a shot ;)

Promises of technical etc. Not too sure about that.

Could gun it through there in the morning...

Looking forward to the Delta Dash. Who else is in?

Yes, yes, yes I know I said I don't do races but the glory of a six hour endurance race looks good to me.

Good prep for the 24 hour in December.

Worth a shot ;)

Promises of technical etc. Not too sure about that.

Could gun it through there in the morning...

Will decide soon enough. How was your 50km race>?

Looks interesting... Is there a website with more info?

Will decide soon enough. How was your 50km race>?

Was cool thanks, enjoyed the ride. Apart from hitting a cow the ride was great. No bottlenecks, some good single track. I do need to get some slime and tubes... getting over the punctures. Your presence was missed at VG!

How was your race? Muddy I believe

Was cool thanks, enjoyed the ride. Apart from hitting a cow the ride was great. No bottlenecks, some good single track. I do need to get some slime and tubes... getting over the punctures. Your presence was missed at VG!

How was your race? Muddy I believe

Go tubeless! Hahaha...did you not do the spyker duty? First 15kms was very muddy, after that it was great. Wasn't easy though, 1900m of climbing and I did a extra 200 cause I missed a turn. Was well worth it, awesome terrain.

Go tubeless! Hahaha...did you not do the spyker duty? First 15kms was very muddy, after that it was great. Wasn't easy though, 1900m of climbing and I did a extra 200 cause I missed a turn. Was well worth it, awesome terrain.

VG was hectically muddy. Got mud up my nose, mouth, ears... it pissed with rain just before the start. So muddy in fact, my gears jammed at one stage... but was great fun nevertheless.

Ja, sorry man I neglected my duties and dropped the torch. Divernick looked quite bummed that he was not going to have his shot of goodness.

Cool man, glad you enjoyed it :thumbup: