Killarney - Wednesday Nights

Bionic: If I have to be very honest with you, all I saw was blood and sweat..almost chundered twice (no lies!Dead).. I just hung on right at the back of scratch with Peter Wheeler (Icycling) and hoped not to get dropped. There were only 2 of us in pink, and I was the big fat one...very easy to see LOL

Bionic: If I have to be very honest with you' date=' all I saw was blood and sweat..almost chundered twice (no lies!Dead).. I just hung on right at the back of scratch with Peter Wheeler (Icycling) and hoped not to get dropped. There were only 2 of us in pink, and I was the big fat one...very easy to see LOL[/quote']

Yep you passed me alright, I kept pulling from you guys down the main straight Big%20smileand you caught me on the back again.Cry,

jeesh FATTY - you must be the best person ever to sit behind to recover after a hard effort, your slip is like sitting in a backup vehicle LOL

sorry I cant repay the favour ...

Well done btw for your first killarney back - I'm impressed
ZippIt2008-01-23 13:27:37

eish, di? ou tannie kon ook net een lap saam 'n junior (op 'n MTB) last teen 50km/h ...

ek moet nog my een long gaan soek daar by die boonste draai en my een knee cap op die onderste draai en enige ander moving body parts wat ek verloor het in die proses Wink

fatcyclist - How long after you started training (after your Pneumonia) did you get to the fitness level you were before your pneumonia? I think I read somewhere that you had pneumonia. If it was not the case, please ignore this.

Pokerface: yes you heard correct. I got hit with pnuemonia end of September last year and had a nice visit to Blaauwberg Netcare private hospital. After that it was 6 weeks off the bike, and then starting slowly building up. Luckily I got some decent miles in during December. My first proper big race was on Sunday at the Cobra, and tonight was my first time back at Killarney since I got ill. My chest still feels like it wants to explode like in those Aliens movies with Sigourney Weaver, but it's getting better LOL

It sounds like you got it HARD with Pneumonia!!!Ouch Good luck! Smile I also had Pneumonia during the holidays, but luckily not nearly as bad as yours.

Wait for my photo's to come in under "Seen at Killarney". I've got a cool one of Poison Ivy. And Ronelle and Chrispy and Pedal.

Wait for my photo's to come in under "Seen at Killarney". I've got a cool one of Poison Ivy. And Ronelle and Chrispy and Pedal.

Thanks Pickels, very nice...I didn't even know you kwew who I was Wink