Looking for a compact / low profile helmet

MrJacques

Almost every helmet I've tried on looks like it's a spaceship that has landed on my head... I guess it also has to do that I'm between a medium and large size for most brands and I have to take the large because the medium fits a bit too tight.

Any suggestions for a compact / low profile (preferably mtb xc / trail) helmet?

Yip, I have the KASK K10, and the first one that doesn't look like a mushroom on my head.

Really comfy lid!!!

PS, still on special at Buycycle

The Vertigo is 280g. The Mojito below is 220g

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q605/shaheedosman/6e7a9076.jpg

What Tank said but try this model

Yea but that first model is available at your nearest hardware store and Im sure Ive seen the guys that do lawnmowing and tree felling wear those, must be great for XC then

What Tank said but try this model

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q605/shaheedosman/c8ea4c47.jpg

Damn thats nice

Yea but that first model is available at your nearest hardware store and Im sure Ive seen the guys that do lawnmowing and tree felling wear those, must be great for XC then

Those are the utility models. We have a few at work that we use for mountain rescue.

Ja not the model that the tjops Wiggou and Cabinfish wore. I hear that dandruff is a problem due to no ventilation, so the supposed ,3 of a second saved, is more than made up for in the shower...