Anyone find a taser at Groenkloof today?

River Rat

My wife lost her taser at Groenkloof today she thinks it was on the jeep track next to the R21. If you have found it please drop me a PM.

Was it really your wife's or are you just trying not to sound like a pussy.

Is this the best you got?

Is this the best you got?

That was the sh1ttiest come back ever - how old are you 12

No I'm quite a but older than that, but one has to lower the quality of discourse to give little people like you a chance.

Oh ok now i get the name - Old man River.

The reason you suffer from chronic back problems is that you carry a taser in your back pocket

I am sure it was just a joke

Obviously, but you know the senior citizens cant see a joke when its on the table.

Oh ok now i get the name - Old man River.

The reason you suffer from chronic back problems is that you carry a taser in your back pocket

Carry on like this and you might not grow old! Anyway you clearly have no intention of helping us out so you'll have to continue with this little bout on your own.

Carry on like this and you might not grow old!

http://bilder.hifi-forum.de/medium/581738/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme_122324.png

Tjop

No popcorn Rooiwillie, but on a serious note I hope you find your taser maybe email groenkloof to hear if a rider gave it in at the gate.