ANT+

jcza

what about the polar accessories ? will you be able to pair it the accessories with ANT+ devices?

not 100% sure on this but i dont think so as if they did the Polar watches would not pick them up. but like i said im not 100% sure on this.

what about the polar accessories ? will you be able to pair it the accessories with ANT+ devices?

Nope not compatible. Polar used W.I.N.D technology (no idea what W.I.N.D stands for, they were grabbing air perhaps)

You wont be able to use you Polar speed sensor with a Garmin Edge. A Garmin Speed/Cadence Sensor or HR belt which is ANT+ is not compatible with Polar either.

Ended up buying a Garmin HR strap because if you send anything to Polar it takes 6 - 8 weeks to get it back!

my gf uppgraded to bryton from polar and i wanted to know if the stuff is reusable, i am a garmin fan all the way despite the garmin disconnect site...

poor to say the least

thx

my gf uppgraded to bryton from polar and i wanted to know if the stuff is reusable, i am a garmin fan all the way despite the garmin disconnect site...

poor to say the least

thx

I already own a Polar but its in for repairs. Now using the Garmin on iphone. Site seems ok, only it takes 24 hours for data to be available. What are the issues?

I already own a Polar but its in for repairs. Now using the Garmin on iphone. Site seems ok, only it takes 24 hours for data to be available. What are the issues?

data,data summary and user expereince on garmin connect isn't as good as data on endomondo or strava

explore/courses functionality is very limited and not as user friendly as it could be.

for now i use connect, endomondo and strava

garmin seem to relax their value proposition as soon as you buy the device,

try strava best application i have come across

data,data summary and user expereince on garmin connect isn't as good as data on endomondo or strava

explore/courses functionality is very limited and not as user friendly as it could be.

for now i use connect, endomondo and strava

garmin seem to relax their value proposition as soon as you buy the device,

try strava best application i have come across

Got strava, just never used it but will have a look this weekend. Thx!

if you are a competitive person this is going to change your life...

ride a popular route and check out the the sections tab under the activity.

let me know how it goes :-)

if you are a competitive person this is going to change your life...

ride a popular route and check out the the sections tab under the activity.

let me know how it goes :-)

Will do :thumbup:

Will do :thumbup:

it will definitely change the way you train at least - especially if you have a regular route that you ride