Service par excellence - Morningside Cycles

Buffwhack

This is just a note to prove that there is still hope.

I have just had the most incredible service from Bike Bay and then in turn from Morningside Cycles.

Bought a bike off Bike Bay and experienced a problem on my first ride - no hesitation Brett suggested I take the bike to MSC for them to sort the problem out.

Well what a pleasure it was dealing with the guys there. They are enthusiastic, professional and informative. My problem was sorted in no time AND I got a phone call to tell me the bike was ready.

No I don't work for and am not related to either businesses

Yes I will use both these outlets again.

BIG THUMBS UP TO THEM BOTH :clap: :clap: :clap:

They are cool, always great service from them... and their Yeti's are kind of hott and in a class of its own.. :whistling:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Howzit all,

I took my bike to Morningside Cycles a week ago upon recommendation of a mate of mine. What a good bunch of guys. I dealt with Colin who was very helpful.

I took my bike in again today as my front shock was giving me a few hassles - Colin immediately offered to lend me a shock so that I can continue riding until I've received my one back!

Keep it up guys! I will most certainly be back and punt your business whenever I get the opportunity to!

I am also a recent convert to MSC. They assisted me on a last minute crankset replacement,which they did not have in stock, so ordered and fitted within 2 days. Been back with my training bike and very efficient and friendly service.

I recommend them....

Keep it up guys.