Best Family Holiday EVER!!!

Mr. Nature

A place called Imbondeiro in Mozambique +- 80km north of Xai xai.

No other place like it. You swim with turtles, views of whales doing acrobats, sun, sand, fresh water lakes at your back, endless secluded beaches.

No distraction from the everyday rat race of life. Beautiful, comfortable, spacious cabins sleeping 8 people.

Great climate, lovely rock pools for the little ones and reefs for fishing / snorkling.

Memories of a lifetime!!!!

Check out http://www.mathewsongroup.co.za/mozambique-construction.php

Tel/Fax: 015 793 0109 Cell: 082 469 2990 / 082 601 4071 Email: mathewsongroup@vodamail.co.za

Address: 171 Cobra Street / P.O. Box 335, Hoedspruit 1380

A place called Imbondeiro in Mozambique +- 80km north of Xai xai.

No other place like it. You swim with turtles, views of whales doing acrobats, sun, sand, fresh water lakes at your back, endless secluded beaches.

No distraction from the everyday rat race of life. Beautiful, comfortable, spacious cabins sleeping 8 people.

Great climate, lovely rock pools for the little ones and reefs for fishing / snorkling.

Memories of a lifetime!!!!

Check out http://www.mathewson...onstruction.php

Tel/Fax: 015 793 0109 Cell: 082 469 2990 / 082 601 4071 Email: mathewsongroup@vodamail.co.za

Address: 171 Cobra Street / P.O. Box 335, Hoedspruit 1380

What did the unit cost per day?

What did the unit cost per day?

Can't remember what it cost off hand. But we were so impressed that we decided to buy into the developement.

For only R365 000 you get 2 full months every year, fully serviced (they wash your dishes after every meal) for the rest of your life!!!! :clap:

For their rates contact Wayne Mathewson on mathewsongroup@vodamail.co.za

Can't remember what it cost off hand. But we were so impressed that we decided to buy into the developement.

For only R365 000 you get 2 full months every year, fully serviced (they wash your dishes after every meal) for the rest of your life!!!! :clap:

For their rates contact Wayne Mathewson on mathewsongroup@vodamail.co.za

Ya only 365k - I only have 15 days leave a year.

Mate of mine did the timeshare thing for the same price roughly. He is kicking himself now though as he doesn't ever get there, so I understand your point of view.

I like the idea of time share, but I know myself, I'll get tired of the place after two visits...

Ya only 365k - I only have 15 days leave a year.

Ya true, but one day when you're old, crusty & retired, with nothing better to do with your time, you'll probably be stuck in a home playing bingo, while I'm being spoilt rotten by my children & grandchildren in paradise.

Ya true, but one day when you're old, crusty & retired, with nothing better to do with your time, you'll probably be stuck in a home playing bingo, while I'm being spoilt rotten by my children & grandchildren in paradise.

I'll be riding my bike til my hips stop functioning.

+ my view on paradise is not Mozambique ( been there 5 times- Barra,Tofo,Xai Xai,Vilanculos)

I'm still to much of a sceptic to put my hard earned rands into an african country.............but hey if it works for you, congrats and enjoy...let us know if you need someone to fill in for a few weeks in paradise.

looks nice - anyone notice though the older you get it just seems like such an effort to travel, if there is no airport within 100km i no longer consider it....LOL

I'll be riding my bike til my hips stop functioning.

+ my view on paradise is not Mozambique ( been there 5 times- Barra,Tofo,Xai Xai,Vilanculos)

Ye, I suppose it depends where in moz you go. I've never been to Barra, Tofo. Vilanculos town = dump, but nearby islands = awesome.

Where ever you go in the world you get a Sandton side & a Hillbrow side.

Uh I don't want I sound unreasonable but how much single track is there?

Ja, that is the only down side, riding in soft sand aint fun. But everything else is so awesome it kind of makes up for those long, lonely nights reflecting on days gone by, when your knobblies shreaded up the trails.