RHCP

walkerr

Flipping heck - golden circle for Linkin Park, and just got them for RHCP too.

We get no international acts for ages, then they're all coming. Bring it on!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flipping heck - golden circle for Linkin Park, and just got them for RHCP too.

We get no international acts for ages, then they're all coming. Bring it on!

how did you get gc for rhcp already?

Went to RHCP web site - they had a Pre-Sale link which generated a uinque code and put you into a special pre-sale Q on computicket which opened at 9am.

Total fluke I looked - after we got lucky getting early GC tickets via the LPU special ticket access I figured I'd see if RHCP had something similar.

how did you get gc for rhcp already?

Normally Computicket screws us, but today it kinda worked for me. I don't think tickets should have been available already, but I got mine. I got a link to the "queue" system on their site. General standing though.

*Link removed*

Edited by BlinkFan

Normally Computicket screws us, but today it kinda worked for me. I don't think tickets should have been available already, but I got mine. I got a link to the "queue" system on their site. General standing though.

http://q.queue-it.ne...418804327980&f=

Warning - that is your unique link. Only usable 1 time - anyone wanting to try it, you have to go back via the RHCP site to get a new dynamically generated link to the Q

Wait, I though tickets are only on sale from Wednesday ?

Something about a presale queue. More tickets to be made available on Wednesday? Sorry, following some of the chatter on da Tweeter……

Warning - that is your unique link. Only usable 1 time - anyone wanting to try it, you have to go back via the RHCP site to get a new dynamically generated link to the Q

Ah that makes sense. Thanks.

Ja it was by pure accident that I saw the link on the RHCP facebook page. It pays to be on Facebook apparently. All the Facebook haters... suck it :-)

Also got tickets pre-sale. Dare I say it but it looks like Computicket, after years of server crashes prior to big events, are on the brink of being competent?

Also got tickets pre-sale. Dare I say it but it looks like Computicket, after years of server crashes prior to big events, are on the brink of being competent?

Nah ... they'll be back to k*k again soon. We got in before the staff arrived this Monday and had a chance to mess things up ;)