2012 LMCS MTB Relay Race

VincentBikes

Will be aiming for a record, probably least number of laps. Geat fun!

Now just to get those abnormal load signs made up (Team Fat Hairy Bastards not really known for XC prowess)

Or see if we can set a record for crashing into the timekeeper table two years running.

• 2 weeks later...

If you put up your gazebo PROPERLY I may just see you there ;)

Bit of a doofus last year erecting the frame then finding i left the cover at home :blush:

A gazebo might be overkill for 2 so down sizing to a large umbrella. :lol:

Now to decide what bike to take <_<

That course just gets better and better every year :clap:

When you can't wipe the grin off your face after 15 laps of racing you must know it was good!

Scotty you looked like you were having fun out there :thumbup:

Yeah, nice seeing you again NSBB.

Course was shorter than last year, but they kept most of the "good stuff" in :thumbup: My ride time was 4h45m so i had enough time to do another 2 laps, my legs would disagree though :w00t: Perhaps next year they can remove that grassy climb before the end :(

Yeah, nice seeing you again NSBB.

Course was shorter than last year, but they kept most of the "good stuff" in :thumbup: My ride time was 4h45m so i had enough time to do another 2 laps, my legs would disagree though :w00t: Perhaps next year they can remove that grassy climb before the end :(

So you don't bump your head? ;)

So you don't bump your head? ;)

Yeah, one would have thought after the 6th lap i would know that cable was there plus its not like it did not have tape attached warning riders :blush:

HEY THERE LEKKER RACE REALLY ENJOY IT  .WELL DONE BERTHUS AND ELAINE FOR THE 1ST IN SOLO.

NOT BAD FOR ME 4TH PLACE 14 LAPS ON THE 1ST LAP NEED TO STOP BECAUSE LOST MY BOTTLE TWICE (THAT WILL TEACH ME TO PUT NEW ELASTIC ) .ON THE 2ND LAP SOME KID CRUSHED IN FRONT OF ME SO NEED TO STOP JUST CHECK IF IS HE FINE.OTHERWISE COOL RACE  NICE TO SEE KIDS ,PARENTS ALL THERE.HOPE BRAD IS OK AFTER MEETING WITH THE TREE .SEE YA NEXT YEAR STRONGER